Yes!!! and was like WTF 0.4367816091954 43.7% [ 38 ]
Nope 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 24 ]
I came after the daily chance T-T 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 >
LittleOrphanAnime
Impulsive Priestess
LittleOrphanAnime
To me Gaia changed the minute they introduced the cash shop.

Yeah! Things got a lot more expensive emotion_donotwant ... and I thought this was a site for younger people. I guess the site grew up along with its audience sweatdrop

The cash shop took away the need for people to actually WORK for their gold. Now they can just buy their gaia wealth with a credit card. It's not as fun anymore. And forget questing now. Things are just way too inflated for those that won't spend real money.

True that sister! But its all about the money in the end!
Impulsive Priestess
LittleOrphanAnime
Impulsive Priestess
LittleOrphanAnime

Yeah! Things got a lot more expensive emotion_donotwant ... and I thought this was a site for younger people. I guess the site grew up along with its audience sweatdrop

The cash shop took away the need for people to actually WORK for their gold. Now they can just buy their gaia wealth with a credit card. It's not as fun anymore. And forget questing now. Things are just way too inflated for those that won't spend real money.

Yeah, I've been selling off some older event items and monthly collectibles that I never was too thrilled with, or else I'd be pining over silly pixels. There's no way I feel like spending real money on the site anymore, since I'm not here enough to justify it.

I do appreciate that they added more gold sinks, though, like alchemy and having a transaction fee when you sell in the marketplace. It doesn't make things perfect, but I think its better than not having it.
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
LittleOrphanAnime
Impulsive Priestess
LittleOrphanAnime

Yeah, I've been selling off some older event items and monthly collectibles that I never was too thrilled with, or else I'd be pining over silly pixels. There's no way I feel like spending real money on the site anymore, since I'm not here enough to justify it.

I do appreciate that they added more gold sinks, though, like alchemy and having a transaction fee when you sell in the marketplace. It doesn't make things perfect, but I think its better than not having it.

I sell all my old stuff too! I am still reluctant to sell some times thinking they might go up in price someday. I agree with not spending real money on the site! Its a waist in the end, thats what I have learned razz But I guess its all in the fun of it right!!!

I remember trying to estimate what items will be popular in the future. I was surprised with how popular the Katana's are!
Impulsive Priestess
I sell all my old stuff too! I am still reluctant to sell some times thinking they might go up in price someday. I agree with not spending real money on the site! Its a waist in the end, thats what I have learned razz But I guess its all in the fun of it right!!!

I remember trying to estimate what items will be popular in the future. I was surprised with how popular the Katana's are!
I wonder about it when I sell things, but I usually get over it. I don't regret the money I've spent on the site in the past, but I think its more fun not to now. I do wonder what I did with some of my items that I thought I had. I probably gave them to one of my brothers or something. I did discover that I'd stashed away a ton of exciting things in my trunk, so that cleared up some confusion over where a third of my inventory had gone.
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess

I wonder about it when I sell things, but I usually get over it. I don't regret the money I've spent on the site in the past, but I think its more fun not to now. I do wonder what I did with some of my items that I thought I had. I probably gave them to one of my brothers or something. I did discover that I'd stashed away a ton of exciting things in my trunk, so that cleared up some confusion over where a third of my inventory had gone.

Yeah its always fun to open the trunk and see what you can dig up <3 I need to get back into my house and see what kind of goodies I have hidden there >w<
I just looked back at or journal posts I made 6 years ago and am so amazed at how much I have changed. There were some things in there that I totally forgotten about. Oh Gaia, making me remember the old days sweatdrop
^_^ Good morning thread

Cheery Bunny

19,250 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Ah, right! The rare bugs and flowers, right?

I remember how frustrating roll-backs were.
K i m z y

Yeah I remember going into towns and trying to get blue butterflies and then being all pissed if I missed it! Oh the old days.
The rollbacks were never fun. Especially when you would work for something and then they would roll back emotion_donotwant

Cheery Bunny

19,250 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Impulsive Priestess
K i m z y

Yeah I remember going into towns and trying to get blue butterflies and then being all pissed if I missed it! Oh the old days.
The rollbacks were never fun. Especially when you would work for something and then they would roll back emotion_donotwant

I remember they had rare bugs and flowers in the Daily Chance and they were taken out. We never did get those. I wonder if we will get them in the future.

Original Genius

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
I remember getting a really rare fish and then having it taken away. I was like WTF!!

ouch that had to suck
I've been around for all the craziness and madness, but I never got a taste of it myself, I only ever heard stories. Same with Zomg...I never got any of the crazy or free glitch things...so I got that one ring.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

11,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sushi database error. That is all.
K i m z y
Impulsive Priestess
K i m z y

I remember they had rare bugs and flowers in the Daily Chance and they were taken out. We never did get those. I wonder if we will get them in the future.

LOL Yeah I remember that too! I remember a black rose... are there black roses now?

Cheery Bunny

19,250 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Impulsive Priestess

LOL Yeah I remember that too! I remember a black rose... are there black roses now?

Only a cash shop black rose.
Kyoto Tushoni
I've been around for all the craziness and madness, but I never got a taste of it myself, I only ever heard stories. Same with Zomg...I never got any of the crazy or free glitch things...so I got that one ring.

Its always poopie when fun glitches happen and than they roll back but when you look back its always funny to think how disappointed you felt but now its no big deal X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games