Nope 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 24 ]
I came after the daily chance T-T 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
I don't remember that, but I do remember purposely trying to break my avatar by combining things that didn't combine well and forcing it to be unclothed. That was fun times.

LOL I remember that too XD Did Gaia fix that glitch? >w<
I'm pretty sure they did, with the new version of avvies.

Aww well thats too bad! Always taking the fun away >w<
Oh well, but it was really fun trying to make the avatars glitch. I remember being so happy with getting green spots where the transparency of things failed. And trying to wear 'guy' clothes, when there was such a thing here. To see it in your inventory, because you'd either purchased it with an alternate account or traded with a friend of opposite avvy gender, but not be able to wear it - that was a little irritating.
PearlZenith
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
OMG I remember the Grunnie fiasco the Halloween they gave out grunnie slippers. Everyone was yelling at everyone else and fighting in the forums. It's like Gaia purposely set everyone against each other.
I still have them! But yeah, that was pretty crazy. Was that the same halloween we got grumbified?

I am leaning towards yes but dont remember for sure
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
I don't remember that, but I do remember purposely trying to break my avatar by combining things that didn't combine well and forcing it to be unclothed. That was fun times.

Oh well, but it was really fun trying to make the avatars glitch. I remember being so happy with getting green spots where the transparency of things failed. And trying to wear 'guy' clothes, when there was such a thing here. To see it in your inventory, because you'd either purchased it with an alternate account or traded with a friend of opposite avvy gender, but not be able to wear it - that was a little irritating.

I discovered not being able to wear guy clothes when I got some guy heart boxers then couldnt wear them
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith

Yeah I remember getting the heard boxers and being mad that I could not wear them! We can wear them now though right!
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith

I discovered not being able to wear guy clothes when I got some guy heart boxers then couldnt wear them

great minds think alike
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith

Yeah I remember getting the heard boxers and being mad that I could not wear them! We can wear them now though right!

Yep you can
Impulsive Priestess
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith

great minds think alike

Ha ha, yeah
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith

Yep you can
So glad that got fixed.

Hey, do you remember the original dress-up site? It was hosted on a different site, by a fan, and allowed you to try outfits on to see if you wanted to buy them, before Gaia had that feature. I can't imagine trying to put something like that together now, with all the items and clothing available.
PearlZenith
XxLove Lies BleedingxX
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith

Yep you can
So glad that got fixed.

Hey, do you remember the original dress-up site? It was hosted on a different site, by a fan, and allowed you to try outfits on to see if you wanted to buy them, before Gaia had that feature. I can't imagine trying to put something like that together now, with all the items and clothing available.

Tek-Tek?
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

Tek-Tek?
Yes! That was it. I couldn't remember what it was called. Wow, just thinking of it makes me a bit nostalgic.
PearlZenith
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

Tek-Tek?
Yes! That was it. I couldn't remember what it was called. Wow, just thinking of it makes me a bit nostalgic.

I know, I miss the good old days. (this is still Love btw)
PearlZenith
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

Tek-Tek?

It always loaded slow on my computer and pissed me off!!! xp
I remember when they first came out with houses and they only released a few plots at a time and you had to race to find a plot or have a friend save you one near them.
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

Tek-Tek?

It would time out a lot too.
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

Tek-Tek?

Well I can't deny that it had problems, but without it, I would have had a lot more trouble figuring out what I wanted to wear. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff