I came after the daily chance T-T 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
I think you're right about that. It's pretty new.

I miss the old style golden trunks. The new trunks just look giant and weird and don't seem as special. Plus needing to buy a stupid key...that's takes the excitement right out.

Yeah, it seems like everything is buy buy buy here on gaia for the most part. There are events like this where you get nice items but it would be nice if there was stuff we could get without having to spend cash
Yeah, and its still unsettling to see that you can buy anything in the shops with cash, rather than having to work to get the gold for it. Oh well, I'm sure it helps the site keep running and updated.

Yeah I think maybe they should make the cash shop the only place where you use real money but oh well. Its there site to do whatever they want. At least joining is free
That's what I think too, but I don't own or update the site, I just enjoy it.

Yes! and its a nice way to look at it ^_^ i am happy that the site has come so far

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

In order to get your Grunnie slippers you had to level up and the only way to do that was to go into forum threads and bite people that were of a higher level then you were. The high level people would get mad at the low level people for coming into their forums and the low level people were getting mad at them for trying to keep them out. It was so ridiculous cause the people that made the threads would post that the threads were for high level people only then threaten to report the other people for coming in and posting.
I remember that!
I was a lurker!
I would come in, ninja bite people and run off!
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
I think you're right about that. It's pretty new.

I miss the old style golden trunks. The new trunks just look giant and weird and don't seem as special. Plus needing to buy a stupid key...that's takes the excitement right out.

Yeah, it seems like everything is buy buy buy here on gaia for the most part. There are events like this where you get nice items but it would be nice if there was stuff we could get without having to spend cash
Yeah, and its still unsettling to see that you can buy anything in the shops with cash, rather than having to work to get the gold for it. Oh well, I'm sure it helps the site keep running and updated.

Yeah I think maybe they should make the cash shop the only place where you use real money but oh well. Its there site to do whatever they want. At least joining is free
That's what I think too, but I don't own or update the site, I just enjoy it.

Yes! and its a nice way to look at it ^_^ i am happy that the site has come so far
Same. I don't think I could have imagined it being like this when I first joined. Though I miss the map having importance in navigating the site, now that I think about it, and the events that used the map. It would be nice to have the shops in towns, to get some of that feel back.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The daily chance implementation, it was like Gaia's Great Depression. xd

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
>..> I have two glitch names for you. Sushi, and Cheese. if you don't know them. to me your still a gaian baby. ;D

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
"Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze, blowin wind through my hair, only worry in the world? is the tide gonna reach my chair..."

Bahaha
I ended up in a thread that had fully transformed avi's... a few still have theres... they weren't as bad to me as others and I did make good conversation... That was a lot of the trouble... to many threads were spam... though back then it wasn't so much as "Bump" as it was "Hi" or "Happy halloween" five hundred times.
ahhh why did I get rid of my half evolved avi... -sigh-

"Mind on a permanent vacation, The ocean is my only medication, Wishin my condition isn't ever gonna go away..."

Teagen Sirrus
XxLove Lies BleedingxX

In order to get your Grunnie slippers you had to level up and the only way to do that was to go into forum threads and bite people that were of a higher level then you were. The high level people would get mad at the low level people for coming into their forums and the low level people were getting mad at them for trying to keep them out. It was so ridiculous cause the people that made the threads would post that the threads were for high level people only then threaten to report the other people for coming in and posting.
I remember that!
I was a lurker!
I would come in, ninja bite people and run off!
the 2006 layout that everyone hated XD
and the towns. holy schmokes. they use to be so popular...now they're just....dead crying i use to go to an RP bar all the time.

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
The glitches of ZOMG. Seriously I was surprised then annoyed then surprised again.

Familiar Gaian

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items