Nope 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 24 ]
I came after the daily chance T-T 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

I ate too much ramen yesterday <e

Stellar Cat

One time I accidentally disabled my own sig. sweatdrop
Not a glitch but still funny.

I remember back in '04 when we killed Gaia during the Halloween event. It couldn't handle the 20k+ users all piled into the site at once.

Also Gaia ate one of my first quest threads. Along with many other threads.

And who can forget the sushi errors? yum_shrimp

There was another infamous glitch that turned some poor user completely monotone. I used to have the pic but I don't think it's on this computer. It might be on one of my flash drives though. One of his items did it. I thought it was the emo bag but he told me it wasn't.

And then there were the invisibobs. I miss them. I wish there was an invisibob skin. It was a glitch that turned some soot faced users from the '04 April Fools event into glitchy make avatars with nothing but a face and boxers.

Tipsy Cat

How long has the Daily Chance been around?
I feel like it hasn't been here for more than three or four years... But, time does fly and I could be wrong.
Tiana Luscinia
One time I accidentally disabled my own sig. sweatdrop
Not a glitch but still funny.

I remember back in '04 when we killed Gaia during the Halloween event. It couldn't handle the 20k+ users all piled into the site at once.

Also Gaia ate one of my first quest threads. Along with many other threads.

And who can forget the sushi errors? yum_shrimp

There was another infamous glitch that turned some poor user completely monotone. I used to have the pic but I don't think it's on this computer. It might be on one of my flash drives though. One of his items did it. I thought it was the emo bag but he told me it wasn't.

And then there were the invisibobs. I miss them. I wish there was an invisibob skin. It was a glitch that turned some soot faced users from the '04 April Fools event into glitchy make avatars with nothing but a face and boxers.

LOL I remember when I could not figure out how to make my siggie smaller and I kept getting into trouble >w< LOL Oh the sushi error... what was that for anyways? I also got errors kuz things loaded too slow and I was get all stressed scream
BeautifulMidniteRose
I feel like it hasn't been here for more than three or four years... But, time does fly and I could be wrong.

I think the Daily Chance is maybe about 4 or 5 years old... Don't remember having it when I was in high school... maybe it came about during my senior year

Generous Bunny

Impulsive Priestess
BeautifulMidniteRose

I think the Daily Chance is maybe about 4 or 5 years old... Don't remember having it when I was in high school... maybe it came about during my senior year
I think you're right about that. It's pretty new.

I miss the old style golden trunks. The new trunks just look giant and weird and don't seem as special. Plus needing to buy a stupid key...that's takes the excitement right out.
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
BeautifulMidniteRose

I miss the old style golden trunks. The new trunks just look giant and weird and don't seem as special. Plus needing to buy a stupid key...that's takes the excitement right out.

Yeah, it seems like everything is buy buy buy here on gaia for the most part. There are events like this where you get nice items but it would be nice if there was stuff we could get without having to spend cash
I remember the different glitches, but never tried to do them myself. And people being upset about losing their original Grombies (or was it the zombie skins) skins when Gaia did that big update. Have an avi I've kept the overseer skin on and seeing how long that'll last. And I've never got anything rare from the daily chance since they first started it crying

My WTF moment is from the Halloween event when they first introduced vampires (can't remember the year. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago?). They only started off a few people as vampires and it was SO hard to get turned into one (or stay one) because hunters kept killing them off quickly if you posted or attacked and you ended up getting turned back into human. It got to the point that if you were trying to turn someone you had to delete your posts right after. After a day or two of this craziness Gaia finally put up an option to become a vampire.
Sahyumi
I remember the different glitches, but never tried to do them myself. And people being upset about losing their original Grombies (or was it the zombie skins) skins when Gaia did that big update. Have an avi I've kept the overseer skin on and seeing how long that'll last. And I've never got anything rare from the daily chance since they first started it crying

My WTF moment is from the Halloween event when they first introduced vampires (can't remember the year. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago?). They only started off a few people as vampires and it was SO hard to get turned into one (or stay one) because hunters kept killing them off quickly if you posted or attacked and you ended up getting turned back into human. It got to the point that if you were trying to turn someone you had to delete your posts right after. After a day or two of this craziness Gaia finally put up an option to become a vampire.
I think we got the Grombies back, because I remember being dismayed by that update, but then becoming re-Grombified somehow, magically. I was never going to change, but then this summer it no longer was that important to me, so I went back to a normal skin again.

I remember the vampire event, but didn't really participate in it.
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
BeautifulMidniteRose

Yeah, it seems like everything is buy buy buy here on gaia for the most part. There are events like this where you get nice items but it would be nice if there was stuff we could get without having to spend cash
Yeah, and its still unsettling to see that you can buy anything in the shops with cash, rather than having to work to get the gold for it. Oh well, I'm sure it helps the site keep running and updated.

Kacey Cleary's Senpai

Dangerous Kitty

20,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
happy anniversary gaia
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
BeautifulMidniteRose

Yeah, and its still unsettling to see that you can buy anything in the shops with cash, rather than having to work to get the gold for it. Oh well, I'm sure it helps the site keep running and updated.

Yeah I think maybe they should make the cash shop the only place where you use real money but oh well. Its there site to do whatever they want. At least joining is free
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
PearlZenith
Impulsive Priestess
BeautifulMidniteRose

Yeah I think maybe they should make the cash shop the only place where you use real money but oh well. Its there site to do whatever they want. At least joining is free
That's what I think too, but I don't own or update the site, I just enjoy it.

Adored Cat

20,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items