Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Auntie sindy
If you've been on Gaia for ages, you'll probably remember this:

1. Pink link where it gives you 1k randomly if you see a thread/forum with a pink highlight.

2. Friends Hangout, where another user's avator is next to yours. You get to chat to them.

3. The whole anti- Gambino and Anti Von Helson Picket Sign. They were 1k for the picket sign.

4. Sealed letters were only 5k each back then.

5. People going to the cinema, throwing popcorns and not really watching the movie.

yes yes yes yes and yes

13,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't know about number one but I remember number five.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Auntie sindy

1. Pink link where it gives you 1k randomly if you see a thread/forum with a pink highlight.

2. Friends Hangout, where another user's avator is next to yours. You get to chat to them.

3. The whole anti- Gambino and Anti Von Helson Picket Sign. They were 1k for the picket sign.

5. People going to the cinema, throwing popcorns and not really watching the movie.

Oh god! Yes! lol i remember 2-5. i was never on the forums much though.

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I remember sneaking on before school and working so hard on puzzles...I really wanted that Maroon Wrap Dress for the 'O8 Hollywood thing. It was amazing. ^ - ^

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

I really, really miss the friends hangout feature.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I remember all that. I even rocked the picket sign for awhile.

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I remember all of those things! blaugh

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Auntie sindy
I remember buying my Kiki for 6k whee
And trying to save 40k for fairy wings. I thought 40k was ALOT back then.

That was the first thing I tried to save up for. It took me forever just to make it to 12,000 gold back in 2006. biggrin

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
yeps, the cinema was around 07 though lol. You could watch new episodes of the sponsored stuff, and movies later on Dx

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I remember the movies an throwing popcorn and fire balls at the screen an spaming the domo kun in the rally back in the day

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
I don't think I ever used hangouts when they were around. I barely remember the dating area.
Got luck within my first week of being on Gaia and got 2 pink links, I bought my Doll Ears, and can never sell them for that reason. My first major quest item was a Kiki and I got that because of slots. I paid 26k for her.
Auntie sindy

I remember all of that! I almost forgot about number 3 XD so long ago! I miss the friend hangout the most. I used to do that all the time! It was so much fun! Maybe it is just nostalgic for me! Ah the good old days emotion_kirakira ... I am turning into such an old day sweatdrop

Interesting Conversationalist

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Auntie sindy

I remember all of these things. It is nice to bring back memories. smile

MY DRAGON SCROLL

By the way, I have these dragon eggs. If you like this stuff, pick yourself up a couple. If you don't, that is fine too. Either way, I need help with my eggs. Please click on each one to help it hatch. If they don't hatch, they will die.

Also, I promise to click on yours if you have any.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I remember when buying a guild was a feat of its own.
Who remembers having to manually type in the server names in the address bar when it was go gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff