Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, so I wasn't here for the other four year before that, but Gaia has come along way with many changes... I remember when the holiday events were simple, in a good way, and when some of the expensive items were less than 500,000g for the majority...

Happy 9th Gaia!

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
i know how you feel... i graduated in 2007 razz

Sexy Divorcee

I joined in 07...I was 14 xD I just went back through old comments and s**t and I'm cracking up at how Naive I was. It's amazing what 6 years can do to you.

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I also joined in 2007. I remember how bad I wanted that celebrity item or w/e where that little shy boy stands next to you xD;;; but I was sooo poor!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shirtless Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yes, it truly is amazing. Although I'm too lazy to go through comments of old.... I. Know how naive I was at fourteen. Hahaha.
I miss 07 so much. It was so nice to be able to have two or three items that you really wanted... before they added 3,000 more items and made it too overwhelming to even bother anymore.

And the towns... omg. I miss it when there were just trees, bushes, and houses. Nothing more. I even kind of miss the shadows that came when there were too many people... lol.

In 07 there wasn't a bunch of pointless nonsense everywhere; everything was straightforward.

(Sorry; in rant mode atm.)

Rainbow Wrangler

lol does anyone remember the fountain glitch? good times

Man-Hungry Carnivore

19,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
joined in 07 though I didn't really take part much until a year afterwards.

Questionable Waffles

I was in middle school when I joined XD And when I got to high-school me and my friends used this more than Myspace!! o.O

Shirtless Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Wow. I think a lot of us 07s are more alike than we think. Well the ones who joined around the same age. Hahaha.

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
join in 07 in other acc for the sake of my daughter after her acc got banned and then 2 of them stop playing, then my trade was disable more than 2 years ago, so i stop coming too...
i just got back my trading pass and lo and behold, soooo many items....
my 2 daughters start coming back too and another one just start playing, using one of unused acc.....

Sparkly Shapeshifter

REPPIN 07 xD

My first event was the water fight in 2007.
Ahhh memories =3

xW ii l d f ii r e
I miss 07 so much. It was so nice to be able to have two or three items that you really wanted... before they added 3,000 more items and made it too overwhelming to even bother anymore.

And the towns... omg. I miss it when there were just trees, bushes, and houses. Nothing more. I even kind of miss the shadows that came when there were too many people... lol.

In 07 there wasn't a bunch of pointless nonsense everywhere; everything was straightforward.

(Sorry; in rant mode atm.)

I remember in '07, the GD was not the way it is now. It had actual discussions and I enjoyed it. Before "prommies" and all the bullshit threads. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff