Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Breaking news: Gaia is in GRAVE DANGER! In lieu of our regular newsletter, Gaia 9 Action News is proud (and terrified) to bring you a complete guide to Gaia's 2010 Halloween event!

For the past week, ghostly specters have been haunting the Gaia forums, abusing our citizenry and generally wreaking supernatural havoc! Finally, their strange tale is fully revealed: they're the victims of Omnidrink's industrial misdeeds! Years ago, Omnidrink's filthy manufacturing processes created a toxic byproduct that prevented the dead from ascending to the afterlife. Trapped underground, their souls became twisted, corrupt and confused-- and it's up to you to send them to their final rest!

For the full story, check out the Halloween manga:

Now, it's time to join the fight: to help the ghosts reach the afterlife, you'll have to defeat their incorporeal forms and free them from this world. Of course, there's only one reliable way to do this: by punching them in their ghostly faces. To join the graveyard hurly-burly, visit the Grave Danger event page!

Of course, there's more to Halloween than punching the ghost of Bigfoot-- there's also trick or treating, which lets you collect candy and trade it in for fantastic event items! To participate, just visit Gaia's shopkeepers, or go door-to-door in Gaia Towns.

There are also some ghoulish festivities going on in zOMG! Jack's on a rampage, and it's up to you to fight back his hoards of ghosts-- if he doesn't jump in and beat you senseless first.

Beloved Warlord

I LOVE GRAVE DANGER!!!!!!
First. smile
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Awesomeness! I love it too!

[2nd post!]

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

OG Cutie-Pie

yay grave danger! biggrin
Cool 3nodding

IRL Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It was the best month ever smile
I've enjoyed the event (and even liked most of the items). Thanks!
I love this

Liberal Seeker

This is cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out