Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gekko

Dee Dee Steele
PandoraCaitiff
HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY! sad

The email version promised to reveal which young lady Liam currently has his eye on! I was lured in under false pretences!

Me too -_-

Me three! mrgreen ninja mrgreen

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
SailorJjjupiter

Well, it's even very difficult to translate it...But that problem with german is also in the description of a sd-doll (können Sie folgen Sie den Anweisungen.)

what instructions?

it's what the descriptionsaid.

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
in_june
SailorJjjupiter

Well, it's even very difficult to translate it...But that problem with german is also in the description of a sd-doll (können Sie folgen Sie den Anweisungen.)

what's an sd-doll? and what'd you write in the brackets?

The item I mean and an example for an sd-doll is here.
The sentence in the brackets is german and is from the description of the item above, it means something like: Can you follow you the instructions. As you can see there's a mistake in the sentence, like in the german one.

Friendly Friend

7,450 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
lovely new year resoloutions

Dapper Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I like the way Nicolae doesn't have a resoloution...!

14,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rukia Arisawa

And about the whole Dumpster Dive/Daily Chance thing, has anyone even SEEN (much less gotten) a neutral starter polo since before the Colliseum came out??

Yes, actually. I keep getting them almost every month since ages ago... i dont even know how many i've thrown away. All came from Daily Chance and from NPCs in zOMG as well

14,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SailorJjjupiter
in_june
SailorJjjupiter

what's an sd-doll? and what'd you write in the brackets?

The item I mean and an example for an sd-doll is here.
The sentence in the brackets is german and is from the description of the item above, it means something like: Can you follow you the instructions. As you can see there's a mistake in the sentence, like in the german one.

Oh a gaian sd-doll.
I'd forgotten there were sd-dolls in gaia... probably because i cant afford dont own any sweatdrop

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
i_f_6
Rukia Arisawa

And about the whole Dumpster Dive/Daily Chance thing, has anyone even SEEN (much less gotten) a neutral starter polo since before the Colliseum came out??

Yes, actually. I keep getting them almost every month since ages ago... i dont even know how many i've thrown away. All came from Daily Chance and from NPCs in zOMG as well

Seriously? Because I haven't gotten one for ages....I mean, not that I want one, but I just thought it was odd that I hadn't been getting them anymore. Now I just get black silk boxers, black one piece swimsuits and 4th amigo guappa pants....
ZakuMent
Aww Rina. All those mistletoe cupcakes...

DD: Did not see hidden Bape Cow this time.
Sure hope she doesn't find a really pretty flower and eats it because it;s pretty.

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PandoraCaitiff
HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY! sad

The email version promised to reveal which young lady Liam currently has his eye on! I was lured in under false pretences!

me to talk2hand

14,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rukia Arisawa
i_f_6
Rukia Arisawa

Seriously? Because I haven't gotten one for ages....I mean, not that I want one, but I just thought it was odd that I hadn't been getting them anymore. Now I just get black silk boxers, black one piece swimsuits and 4th amigo guappa pants....

True... there's been more 4th amigo lucki pants now..
oh well we're all sick of that neutral polo shirt anyways xP

wahmbulance did anyone see the valentine card themes? there's one of liam heart and heart sam... is that who he's after now? wahmbulance
[NPC] Cindy Donovinh
New Year's Resolutions!

With the new year, Gaia's shopkeepers have made some resolutions for a happier 2011. Almost no one actually keeps their New Year's resolutions, but it's still fun to see people try!

Natasha: Learn how to do tattoo portraits of handsome dogs.
    Ian: Work on back flips.
    Louie: Stop swearing every %*#$ time something goes wrong.
    Sasha: Read the back of the cereal box every morning-- the whole thing.
    Josie: Learn to do tarot readings.
    Brennivin: Style ist der revolution alffyrzeit!
    Liam: Check out this zumba thing chicks keep talking about.
    Carl: (Carl appears satisfied with his life but not with yours).
    Ruby: Stop eating so much butterscotch.
    Agatha: Go skydiving.
    Devin: Finally do his stand-up routine at open mic night.
    Sam: Trick out a horse and buggy.
    Bildeau: Satisfy functional requirements.
    Leon: Empty the trash when the can is full.
    Ribateau: Scheme.
    Old Man Logan: Catch more fish.
    Mirai: Spend more time on herself, less time at work.
    Rufus: Stay fly.
    Wing Scouts: Find some old ladies to help cross the road.
    Rina: Learn to make a really good flan. Or maybe stop eating so many poisonous flowers...

Thanks for tuning in to Gaia 9 Action News, your source for news and more! Come back next month for the latest and greatest happenings around town!

Peculiar Dreamer

noiwont
Dee Dee Steele
PandoraCaitiff
HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY! sad

Me too -_-

Me four!!!

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
[NPC] Cindy Donovinh
Gaia Wins Mashable!

User Image

In case you haven't heard the news, Gaia won the Mashable Award for Best User Experience. This is a huge win for everyone involved-- and that means mostly you, the people who made this happen by voting for us! You can check out the other winners here to see the kind of company we keep as big time internet award winners.

User Image
Lanzer is awed by its beauty.

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Suger Rushed Hyper Kid
noiwont
Dee Dee Steele
PandoraCaitiff
HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY! sad

Me too -_-

Me four!!!

me 5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items