9,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Pleeeaasee be mythril laurels!!
gosh i'm actually pretty excited!
Awesome! biggrin
songsilence
I'm going to guess something like Jack Frost or Frosty the Snowman as far as the MCs go. And I agree with the guesses before me, silver laurels would be awesome:

Radio Jack Frost. Something tells me copyright infringement would be present with those titles.
3nodding

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
I've been wondering about that Kiki car since I've seen scripters playing around with them in the rally and it's been bugging me since. I am not too sure if I'm excited about the revamp of an older MC if it turns out to be what a few Gaians have suggested in here. :/ Not too excited about Mythril Laurels or wings but I guess it's whatever gets the popular vote.

And I definitely cannot wait for this month's event. biggrin

Beloved Grabber

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
HELLO!
I read that we should look out for Christmas presents or goodies when we check each of the shops,Neither me nor any of my friends have seen anything new... are we somehow mistaken, or just lbind???lol eek eek eek

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
MYTHRIL LAURELS, PLZ?
im so excited, x-mas event yes it sounds so awesome

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Saraia-Nicole
HELLO!
I read that we should look out for Christmas presents or goodies when we check each of the shops,Neither me nor any of my friends have seen anything new... are we somehow mistaken, or just lbind???lol eek eek eek

It's going to start today. It was not supposed to start yesterday on the 15th. Sometime later today, or maybe tomorrow you will start to see it. Maybe tomorrow because Gaia is sometimes a little late when it comes to these things. And whenever a new event begins it usually crashes a lot and there are a lot of glitches before they can actually perfect it.

Dapper Conventioneer

9,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I hope the X-mas event starts soon! 4laugh
waiting for the kiki car
^^

Angelic Blob

Though having the Newsletters in the GN&U is nice, I would like to know why the Newsletters haven't been emailed for the past 2 months.
jhfjcjkkvkvlvljvljvlj

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces