Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear, Gaia online staffs, why just U.S.A Can go in mecha neko? Why nobody else can go and enjoy the anime costumes and items, this cant be like this, it is just a nonsense. If this is a real browser online game that accepts everybody from every country, prove it not posting an event like you always do, do it opening Mecha neko to everyone. Because everybody has the rights to buy everything everybody likes. A lot of my friends are leaving Gaia just for this, you see? You guys will lose accounts, and if you dont act now. Something will happen, i dont know what, but somethin' will happen.

Thank you for your time, and if you dont care about this, i will know you are a bunch of racists.

Att: GC

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mecha Neko only has one item, the FMA:B RIG, and that can only be bought by people in the US because FUNimation's US branch is the sponsor for it and they only have the license to allow sales of real and virtual items inside the US. if Gaia sold it to people outside the US then they could get sued and if FUNimation allowed them to sell it outside the US then FUNi could get sued for distribution outside the area where their license is valid.

Agile Hero

11,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Your friends are leaving gaia over a few items dramallama

Also this is not Gaia's fault it has something to do with copyright issues from FUNimation. If there is anything to get mad at its that and saying that they are all racists is simply childish.
Now i understand. Sorry... >_>'

Perfect Borg

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Vicious Spirit 250
You've got it all backwards. You should really be thanking Gaia because they made a loophole that DOES make the item available to everyone: the marketplace. Even with all the copywrite issues and laws and such, they STILL found a way to make it available to everyone. And yet, here people are complaining that it's not available to everyone. Good job numb skull.

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
As several people above me have said, it is due to copyright issues and the shop only holds the FMA:B RIG.
So, Gaia could ignore laws and things that have been set and open the shop to everyone so everyone can have a chance to see said shop and go into said shop and buy items from said shop for a few days... until Gaia gets sued and the site gets closed down.
OR! Gaia can do this instead, and yes, there are a lot of people irritated about this, but the item is still available in the marketplace, at least it exists, and at least Gaia still stays running and still exists.
It's simply ONE shop with just ONE item inside of it (which I have heard will only be there for 30 days, but that's just rumors speaking) I don't see why several people should be leaving Gaia simply because of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff