metal

alchemist

brotherhood
i this its fine the way it is fmab is just to mutch

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I like them both separately. Nothing could replace my first love of FMA but I do really like FMAB too. I love em both 3nodding
because people are entitled to their opinions about which anime version if either is better than the other

Witty Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Because the manga came first, then the bad anime, then brotherhood. It would be stupid to name it after the newest version.
FMA
Liilxa
Because the manga came first, then the bad anime, then brotherhood. It would be stupid to name it after the newest version.
FMA

Additionally, the title is 'Full Metal Alchemist'. FMA is an abbreviation made by fans.

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
sounds fine the way it is :/

Greedy Sex Symbol

Because FMA is the original and and FMA basically covers all variations of the show. It would be silly to go about adding the extra word.

Chatty Cat

12,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
I literally stayed up late to watch the original FMA and bought the first book when it came out. It was the coolest thing on TV at the time. After reading all the mangas (AND THE FINAL BOOK! FINALLY) and watching Brotherhood on Netflix, I really dont have an opionion. The original FMA was great, but after the first half didnt follow the manga. They realized their mistake, and decided to rerelease the anime upon completion of the Manga. Seeing as they reatained all but Al's voice actor, I have to say thats pretty incredible. Brotherhood is definently alot more twisted and grotesque, but then again, so is the manga.

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Liilxa
FMA
Actually im pretty sure the anime came out before the manga and it wasnt that bad.
Manlyskittles
Liilxa
FMA
Actually im pretty sure the anime came out before the manga and it wasnt that bad.

yeah the first anime was made before the manga was finished and they were allowed to go their own direction with it. so there was no way for them to get the originally intended storyline really

Witty Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Man with a Mule
Liilxa
FMA

Additionally, the title is 'Full Metal Alchemist'. FMA is an abbreviation made by fans.

Well... duh o_o
When was it implied that anyone didn't know this?
Liilxa
Man with a Mule
Liilxa
FMA

Well... duh o_o
When was it implied that anyone didn't know this?

You're probably right. I'm just a perfectionist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff