Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedling. WHY DID HE HAVE TO SEPERATE FROM LING AND DIE?! I'm glad he was noble enough to sacrifice himself to save the humans and destroy Father...But instead of that, Ed should've punched Father's lights out, and then Greed could've gone back inside of Ling. Father shouldn't have killed him!

Pride shouldn't have been the only one to live! Greed should've lived! What would've been awesome is if Ling and Greed seperated into twins, or at least if Greed went back to his first spiky-haired form.

Seriously. Why does Hiromu have to kill the BEST characters? evil And Greed should've taken over the world and that's how FMAB should've ended.
I really liked how it was done, quite touching and a fitting ending. Of course it's still sad, I loved Greed in the manga.
AutumnHearts
I really liked how it was done, quite touching and a fitting ending. Of course it's still sad, I loved Greed in the manga.

I know...I wish they could've brought him back somehow. Even Ed was like, "NO, GREED!" in the dub and Ling screamed, "GREED!!!!!"

And all the humans stared at him as he died...He was the best homunculus.
D0kt0r Bulletz
AutumnHearts

I know...I wish they could've brought him back somehow. Even Ed was like, "NO, GREED!" in the dub and Ling screamed, "GREED!!!!!"

I understand the sentiment but how I feel about Greed being resurrected somehow is the same way I feel about Code Geass fans who think Lelouch is alive and want him to be or Death Note fans who wish Light had lived. I love those characters, but I kinda feel like it would cheapen their stories/redemption/sacrifice/whatever if they were just conveniently brought back.
Still so sad and awesome though. cry
AutumnHearts
D0kt0r Bulletz
AutumnHearts

I understand the sentiment but how I feel about Greed being resurrected somehow is the same way I feel about Code Geass fans who think Lelouch is alive and want him to be or Death Note fans who wish Light had lived. I love those characters, but I kinda feel like it would cheapen their stories/redemption/sacrifice/whatever if they were just conveniently brought back.
Still so sad and awesome though. cry

Yeah...SUPER GREED
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Genius

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Because Greed.

He's just awesome like that.

User Image
Sorry, but I have this mental image of Greedling and Lan Fan, and it makes my head hurt.

4,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Look on the bright side, if greed didn't sacrifice himself, then Ed and everyone else may have not been able to defeat Father, so his sacrifice wasn't in vain.

Newbie Hunter

Killing off likeable characters creates drama and evokes sympathy/empathy from the audience... technical view. That's what you have to do to make a successful storyline. As much as it would have rocked for him to live, doesn't it stick out in your mind? Make you want to go and find other ways to keep him alive in your mind?

That's how success works. Sad, sad success.
sadly yes. he did have to die.

Wealthy Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!

Newbie Member

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
D0kt0r Bulletz
Greedling. WHY DID HE HAVE TO SEPERATE FROM LING AND DIE?! I'm glad he was noble enough to sacrifice himself to save the humans and destroy Father...But instead of that, Ed should've punched Father's lights out, and then Greed could've gone back inside of Ling. Father shouldn't have killed him!

Pride shouldn't have been the only one to live! Greed should've lived! What would've been awesome is if Ling and Greed seperated into twins, or at least if Greed went back to his first spiky-haired form.

Seriously. Why does Hiromu have to kill the BEST characters? evil And Greed should've taken over the world and that's how FMAB should've ended.

I liked the "new" Greed from Brotherhood ALOT.

I dont really get why he had to die sad
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It was /because/ Greed died that Edward was able to defeat Father. It was necessary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff