Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sooooooo....WHO DO YOU THINK IS MORE AWESOME? EDWARD OR ALPHONSE?
For me, I would have to say Edward.

Dapper Genius

5,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
I like Alphonse...kinda so much that I have a life-size poster of him from Conquer of Shamballa (Human form) xd
I like Edward more because I like his temper tantrums. 4laugh He's just really awesome though. biggrin

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
whee Edward! whee
i want to eat him! emotion_omnomnom
User Image
Thats....freakin epic =o
AlexandraQuinn
I like Alphonse...kinda so much that I have a life-size poster of him from Conquer of Shamballa (Human form) xd
His fights with Roy Mustang is hilarious LOL
starbolt122
I like Edward more because I like his temper tantrums. 4laugh He's just really awesome though. biggrin
Dat guy is quite intelligent yo :V
kiara kite
whee Edward! whee
i want to eat him! emotion_omnomnom
User Image
they're both awesome but i have to say edward. partly because i love his english voice actor

Dapper Genius

5,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
Musashi111
Thats....freakin epic =o
AlexandraQuinn

I know right! And what was also awesome about it, it was for a really good price!

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
Well, I noticed that Al's human form looks a lot like Ed. But of the two, I would like Al Elric mostly because of how he's really cute in both voices. Oh, and did you know that Ed is Broly?
Edward has my heart but I do love alphOnse in human form on conquer of shamballa.
Learn something new everyday =o
hyper zero_99
Well, I noticed that Al's human form looks a lot like Ed. But of the two, I would like Al Elric mostly because of how he's really cute in both voices. Oh, and did you know that Ed is Broly?
Edward... because I'm short, and I feel his pain. xd

Wife

Al, just because I think I could pull off a cosplaying as him. (As a human, of course.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff