Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
The pony is nice, yes. He's alright in my book.

Ice-Cold Evader

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Doggone It! 100
mememememme i doo~~~ heart

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yay xd
beatswork
mememememme i doo~~~ heart

Distinct Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Miller723
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O_Falla the Demon Deer
I like Roy Mustang. I like him better in FMA:Brotherhood. I like his who-done-it persona after the murder of Maes Hughes.

I very much agree with your point of view

I personally disagree I LOVE him in FMA!!! brotherhood suckd it didn't go into the detail the first did sad crying i mean it didnt really suck but it didnt show jow huges died in the first one they found out who killed him...but still Roy 3nodding will ALWAYS be my all time #1 fav guy in FMA risa is my fav female always no matter what!!! ninja heart ninja heart

BluesWiz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Shameless Noob

14,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roy is overpowered and cool.
Keeps things together when figuring it all out about Maes. I love how they added that extra element especially in Brotherhood where you think Ross is dead. BUT SHE ISNT.
OH THE TWIST! razz emotion_kirakira
BarleyGr
Mustang is awesome because he comes off as the anti-hero in the series.

Yep! I always love a good anti-hero.

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
I love Mustang, he's one of my face male characters in FMA
Tehehehehehehehehe...~<3 Total Mustang fan girl!~<3
User Image
Heh
Roy is pretty amazing. Love his demeanor and personality.
Also enjoyed his interactions with Riza as well. Truly great. cat_3nodding

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes! nicely put biggrin

Reaver Panda
Heh
Roy is pretty amazing. Love his demeanor and personality.
Also enjoyed his interactions with Riza as well. Truly great. cat_3nodding
BarleyGr
Mustang is awesome because he comes off as the anti-hero in the series.

SPOILERS BEWARE (based on FMA:B/ the manga):

I love Mustang and he's awesome and all, but I have to disagree with the anti-hero claim. Traditionally, anti-heroes are those you don't expect to be heroes given certain character traits, i.e. hot-headed, irrational, you know, like, tending to possess the qualities of a bad guy or a villain and is generally disliked from an audience's point of view. Mustang, in that sense, is hardly an anti-hero. Instead, Mustang is more of a hero. He fights for the betterment of mankind, knows his rights and wrongs (of his past and in general) and acknowledges them so to the point of "self gratification" (in Ed's words) in Mustang's revealed plan to abolish the State Alchemist. Mustang's intelligent, strategic, genius, and detail oriented as revealed as he plots to overthrow the Fuhrer's regime. One such simple things that throw you off guard that reveal this include his persona in being a womanizer, whereas instead, it is revealed these women are well placed contacts and associates of his based on his relationship with his stepmother, Additionally, other traditional heroic traits include being attractive and I think we can all agree Mustang is definitely one for the "save a horse, ride a Mustang" spiel.

Now if I had to pick an anti-hero, it would be Scar or GreedLing. But that's for another topic.

shizuneluvr3
I personally disagree I LOVE him in FMA!!! brotherhood suckd it didn't go into the detail the first did i mean it didnt really suck but it didnt show jow huges died in the first one they found out who killed him...but still Roy will ALWAYS be my all time #1 fav guy in FMA risa is my fav female always no matter what!!!

SPOILERS FOR FMA First Anime and Brotherhood GALORE!
rolleyes Um, yeah, Hughes death was revealed in FMA:B. In FMA1, Mustang NEVER learned who killed Hughes. Instead, he was driven on to the path of revenge and basically pushed aside all his hopes and dreams of becoming Fuhrer/President (did he hope to establish a democracy in FMA1? I can't recall...) to go on this goose chase of figuring out who killed Hughes. And it's interesting, because Mustang went after Bradley/Pride. And, he didn't kill Hughes and he certainly didn't give the order to kill Hughes either. Envy killed Hughes and well, looks like Mustang lost his eye hunting down the wrong man. Huh.

But vs. FMA:B, Mustang does find out Envy kills Hughes and hell, he may go on a berserker rampage of revenge that made hundreds (thousands?) of fans rewatch the episode as soon as Raws and Subs (and then Dubs) came out because the asplosions were just too damn delicious, but Mustang comes back. Granted, it took someone like Scar and Ed and Riza to convince him of not killing Envy, who's already degraded to a little fetus, but in the end, he doesn't lose sight (no pun intended... oh wait. Whoops.) of his dreams for this tiny moment of finally exacting revenge on his best friend's murderer. Mustang exhibited his wrath, but he did not lose himself, nor his dreams to the monster of revenge.

Ahem. Also love Mustang. But you could probably already see that... rolleyes

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
I am a big fan of Mustang. Everytime I see him, I fangirl like crazy. He is so badass, too! That fight against Lust and Envy was totally epic! Plus, he is sexy. Lol.

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
shizuneluvr3
Miller723
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O_Falla the Demon Deer
I like Roy Mustang. I like him better in FMA:Brotherhood. I like his who-done-it persona after the murder of Maes Hughes.

I very much agree with your point of view

I personally disagree I LOVE him in FMA!!! brotherhood suckd it didn't go into the detail the first did sad crying i mean it didnt really suck but it didnt show jow huges died in the first one they found out who killed him...but still Roy 3nodding will ALWAYS be my all time #1 fav guy in FMA risa is my fav female always no matter what!!! ninja heart ninja heart

Both the first anime and Brotherhood showed how Hughes died. It was Envy (Spoiler. Lol). It was the same in both anime. But, I liked Brotherhood better. It followed the manga better, and the fight sequences were awesome, if not epic.

Like I said in my last post, Mustang was badass in Brotherhood, moreso than in the first FMA series. He finds out Envy killed Hughes, then just goes all crazy (he's sexy when he is crazy, too), and attempts to kill Envy.

I think you are getting your animes mixed up. Brotherhood was way better than the first series.

I also think you should watch the Brotherhood AMV on my profile. It shows just how awesome Brotherhood is. And it does show a couple scenes where Hughes died. It doesn't show who killed him (though we all know) and it does show Mustang losing his s**t and almost killing Envy.

3,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
No sane female can resist Roy Mustang. Ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff