Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
ThisIsTheBestUsernameEver
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
Greed. Greed all the way. He's my favorite CHARACTER, actually. :3 Him and Jean Havoc.
Greed is just smexy... I lurve him so much >3<

You are officially added to my awesome people's list. xD I love the original Greed because he has that bad boy attitude kind-of thing and when Greed Lao comes into play, I was just like "SKJGKJDSGEWDSDSH! GREED IS BACK!!!!!!" I was so happy. xD That episode was on last night on Adult Swim and I fangirl flailed while hugging my Greed plushie.

Hellz yeah! *epic high five*
Though, i will forever love the original Greed better than Greeling :/
Both are damn near sexy though. xDDDDD

I mean, both Greeds are amazing. Greedling is funny and more... bubbly? The original Greed is just a badass killing machine with a sense of humor. XD If Kimblee were a homunculus... he'd get my vote over Greed, though. I just love that sexy psychotic piece of work in a white suit. XD
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
Greed. Greed all the way. He's my favorite CHARACTER, actually. :3 Him and Jean Havoc.

You are officially added to my awesome people's list. xD I love the original Greed because he has that bad boy attitude kind-of thing and when Greed Lao comes into play, I was just like "SKJGKJDSGEWDSDSH! GREED IS BACK!!!!!!" I was so happy. xD That episode was on last night on Adult Swim and I fangirl flailed while hugging my Greed plushie.

I mean, both Greeds are amazing. Greedling is funny and more... bubbly? The original Greed is just a badass killing machine with a sense of humor. XD If Kimblee were a homunculus... he'd get my vote over Greed, though. I just love that sexy psychotic piece of work in a white suit. XD

Both are pieces of one giant amazing and basass puzzle. xD
Kimblee? No hate broski, but he's not my type. xD We all have our opinions though, broseph.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx

Kimblee? No hate broski, but he's not my type. xD We all have our opinions though, broseph.

Broski, both Greeds play their parts well... but let me just say this.. when the original Greed was killed, the first thing I thought of when he was chained to that piece of.. wood or metal was "Oh my god... he's the new Jesus!" and then I freaked out. xD

As for Kimblee, I'm a sucker for the psychopathic gentleman type. I don't know why, call me weird, but I have an attraction to them. I love a man in a suit who tricks people; devilishly handsome looks, evil and psychotic personality... Ugggggggggh. I could just... akjfhakjfa. The things I would do to him are too graphic to even post here..
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx

Broski, both Greeds play their parts well... but let me just say this.. when the original Greed was killed, the first thing I thought of when he was chained to that piece of.. wood or metal was "Oh my god... he's the new Jesus!" and then I freaked out. xD

As for Kimblee, I'm a sucker for the psychopathic gentleman type. I don't know why, call me weird, but I have an attraction to them. I love a man in a suit who tricks people; devilishly handsome looks, evil and psychotic personality... Ugggggggggh. I could just... akjfhakjfa. The things I would do to him are too graphic to even post here..

xDDD Same. I was showing my friend the books and she said "HOLY s**t, JESU-- Oh wait, that's Greed."
I replied, "Same thing" xDDD

Like i said, no hate. We all have our likes and dislikes xD
As for me, i like the casual, slightly cute, sexy voiced, blonde hair, blue eyed, tough kind of guy the best. But i also like the two-faced, tough, sarcastic badass. xDDD

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx

xDDD Same. I was showing my friend the books and she said "HOLY s**t, JESU-- Oh wait, that's Greed."
I replied, "Same thing" xDDD

Like i said, no hate. We all have our likes and dislikes xD
As for me, i like the casual, slightly cute, sexy voiced, blonde hair, blue eyed, tough kind of guy the best. But i also like the two-faced, tough, sarcastic badass. xDDD

XDD I love showing my friends those kind of books!! They freak out. xD

Babadoobieda's Partner In Crime

Kawaii Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

5,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
I've gotta say I like Greed Ling has got to be my favorite, but just by a hair! I love the old Greed as well. Only because I've seen more character development with the new Greed. I've also seen the first series and just can't let go of old Greed either. heart

Although fave Alchemist is Kimblee. XD
Greed/Ling best tagteam ever
need gold! but i like pride

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
it all depends which ones they're from. i dont like most of the homunculi from normal FMA. i like the ones from FMAB better. btw- original greed or envy.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
i'd go for selim

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
King Bradley as wrath was terrifyingly awesome.
In the official popularity poll in Japan, the one taken at the end of the series, only one of the homunculi was even in the top ten for overall characters. The second-placed homun was number twelve in the full character list- Greed. Even Lust was down in the twenties.

And there sat Envy in sixth place.

Just sayin'.
I've always thought, Envy had an interesting character. u w u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out