• Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
E! I actually like Greed

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Choosing just one is hard, I have many. ;w;

Out of that list, I'd say Edward Elric. Gotta love that cool blonde shorty alchemist. =w=

Space Genius

Roy, Riza, Lanfan, Ling.

And it's RockBELL not Rockwell.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite is Edward or Winry, becouse they are pretty well awesome! whee
Alex Louis Armstrong *manly sparkle*
I am a Mustang fan myself (:

5,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Zolf J. Kimblee is the sexiest man in my opinion.
General Mustang is a very snappy guy.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
I choose E simply because of the following:

Kimblee is the sexiest man I have ever seen. I'm a sucker for a psychopathic gentleman. I love a man in a suit with a personality that nobody expects. And aside from him being devilishly handsome, he has the most amazing powers I have ever seen. I'd love to just blow s**t up. There are so many people.. I can't even tell you. It's like, someone mouths off to me or pisses me off... I'll grab their face and then BOOM! Bye bye, a*****e!

My second choice would be both Greed and Greedling. I love them both. I love the original Greed because he's a badass mother ******** that doesn't give a s**t about anything and has Ozzy Osbourne shades! Greedling is adorable because he's more of a friendly Greed, but still kicks a**.

The things I would do to those people... are way too graphic to post in this thread.

Kimblee and Greed ALL THE WAY!!!

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Namori_Kimbly
Zolf J. Kimblee is the sexiest man in my opinion.

... You are a person of good taste. xD -Salutes.- I respect that!

5,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx

Kimblee is the sexiest man I have ever seen. I'm a sucker for a psychopathic gentleman. I love a man in a suit with a personality that nobody expects. And aside from him being devilishly handsome, he has the most amazing powers I have ever seen. I'd love to just blow s**t up. There are so many people.. I can't even tell you. It's like, someone mouths off to me or pisses me off... I'll grab their face and then BOOM! Bye bye, a*****e!

My second choice would be both Greed and Greedling. I love them both. I love the original Greed because he's a badass mother ******** that doesn't give a s**t about anything and has Ozzy Osbourne shades! Greedling is adorable because he's more of a friendly Greed, but still kicks a**.

The things I would do to those people... are way too graphic to post in this thread.

Omg, just...I love your taste in men. *le swoon* heart

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Namori_Kimbly
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx

Why thank you! I see that you too are a Kimblee fan. Hooray for having something in common!! biggrin

My dad asked me what my taste in men was, and when I told him that I loved a man in a suit with a psychopathic personality... he said "Sometimes I worry about you..." XD But he doesn't care.~♥

5,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx
Namori_Kimbly
xXx-Grell Sutcliff-xXx

Why thank you! I see that you too are a Kimblee fan. Hooray for having something in common!! biggrin

My dad asked me what my taste in men was, and when I told him that I loved a man in a suit with a psychopathic personality... he said "Sometimes I worry about you..." XD But he doesn't care.~♥

XD My mom gave up on me with that years ago. He's also philosophical and quite wise for his age. I have a huge turn on for intelligent men. heart Kimblee was actually based off of this character named Alex Delarge from A Clockwork Orange. Who btw, is ANOTHER fave character of mine. xD Gentlemanly, Intelligent, and Psycho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff