2: May Chang
3: Lanfan

Sorry peope who like the following girls:
Riza Hawkeye
Olivier Mira Armstrong
Sheska
Maria Ross
Or any other girl in the military.
Even if you are their biggest fan in the world, you cannot say them as your favorites that aren't in the military if they are in the military. You probably knew that, but this is a reminder not to be tempted. Though you can mention them all you want. whee

Why does it have to be non-military? :/

Because I bet there are tons of people making forums about "Who is your favorite girl?" or something along those lines, I did it so there would be something different. Besides, if I didn't say "non-military" there would probably be a lot of people saying Olivier and Riza. I know this by looking at official poll results and forums here on Gaia, and I wanted to see what would happen if nobody could choose military females. I hope that explains it.
Izumi, though Lan Fan is a close second.

Fashionable Member

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
may
winrey
lust
rose heart

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
ChouChou Miika
Probably LanFan...I admire her sense of honor and her dedication to Lin even though ((spoiler: he is the new greed and all.))

And Envy. Because Envy is both Female and Male, she does qualify.

But Envy is a guy, not a girl AND a guy cat_sweatdrop
It's a common mistake, but Envy IS a guy, not a girl and a guy, therefore you cannot say that Envy is your favorite girl who isn't in the military.
Sorry!

Shy Shapeshifter

5,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
ChouChou Miika
Probably LanFan...I admire her sense of honor and her dedication to Lin even though ((spoiler: he is the new greed and all.))

It's a common mistake, but Envy IS a guy, not a girl and a guy, therefore you cannot say that Envy is your favorite girl who isn't in the military.
Sorry!

Okay, I remember that from the original series but where and when do they say that in Brotherhood? I'm not upset or angry, I just don't remember when/where they verified that. I may not have reached that episode quite yet.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
ChouChou Miika
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
ChouChou Miika

Sorry!

Okay, I remember that from the original series but where and when do they say that in Brotherhood? I'm not upset or angry, I just don't remember when/where they verified that. I may not have reached that episode quite yet.

If I'm correct, these are reasons that I can confirm it:
-Envy is referred to as "he" and "him" throughout the series
-body shape (you know what I mean)
-hours of research on the series has told me that he's male
-though voiced by a girl (at least in the english dub), has a male sounding voice (if you want to argue with that because he's voiced by a girl, then let me remind you in Brotherhood in the english dub, Al is voiced by a girl)

Shy Shapeshifter

5,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
ChouChou Miika
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
ChouChou Miika

Sorry!

-though voiced by a girl (at least in the english dub), has a male sounding voice (if you want to argue with that because he's voiced by a girl, then let me remind you in Brotherhood in the english dub, Al is voiced by a girl)

((I'm not going to argue about Wendy Powell voice acting Envy, she is awesome...and I know that Al is voiced by a girl in Brotherhood, mainly due to Aaron Dismuke going through puberty...if I remember correctly.))

Hmm, okay, that's understandable. It was mainly the fact that he can change between male and female form that I thought that he may have been considered both. I know exactly what you mean by body shape and yeah, I can agree with you there. Yeah, I've done research as well on the original series, not as much on Brotherhood yet. Okay, point proven. Again, I wasn't upset, I was just looking for clarification...and I understand. So, LanFan is my favorite then. smile

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
ChouChou Miika
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
ChouChou Miika
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
ChouChou Miika

Sorry!

((I'm not going to argue about Wendy Powell voice acting Envy, she is awesome...and I know that Al is voiced by a girl in Brotherhood, mainly due to Aaron Dismuke going through puberty...if I remember correctly.))

Hmm, okay, that's understandable. It was mainly the fact that he can change between male and female form that I thought that he may have been considered both. I know exactly what you mean by body shape and yeah, I can agree with you there. Yeah, I've done research as well on the original series, not as much on Brotherhood yet. Okay, point proven. Again, I wasn't upset, I was just looking for clarification...and I understand. So, LanFan is my favorite then. smile

I knew you weren't upset, thank you for not being annoying cat_whee

Hygienic Streaker

6,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Hmm.. I like Sheska, Izumi, Lan Fan and Rockbells. :3

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Lanfan is awesome. And so is......IZUMI CURTIS!
Ugh, but I love all the girls. ;-;

Of those not in the military, Izumi's probably my favorite. Though I love Paninya, too.
And, of course, Nina forever holds a painful, tragic corner of my heart.

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
My favorite FMA character of all happens to fit that description!

Izumi Curtis (aka Teacher) She's just so kick-a**!

Dangerous Seeker

Probably the two Xingese characters, Lanfan and May Chang.
As well as Gracia and Elicia; bless their souls for being able to
hang in there without the Brigadier General.

(( Izumi is bad a**, as well. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces