< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 >

Shy Gaian

9,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ed and Al, Ed first Al second

Magnetic Evader

Roy. But Ed is ripped. I looked at Al and laughed. He's a kid... it's cute.

Fashionable Flatterer

9,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Party Animal 100
Ed definitely hands down
Then Roy
Then Hughes

Demonic Pumpkin

Out of the pictures: Hughes
Out of any of them: Roy Mustang
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

Why don't you just face the facts. I have the best of both sets of features, and you're just a mundane little human. Seriously. Face the facts and shut up about it...

It's funny. Even if I was like you I'd still stay one person, given your looks tho I can understand why you change.

Enough already! I picked this form, you idiot, because it stays young and attractive! You're the one who's going to grow into a sorry old man!

I'll still be able to attract ladies with my charm when I'm older so I don't have a problem with aging.
Ha ha I'm sorry did you say you picked that form because it stays attractive?
That was a good one, you had me going for a second.

Charm, huh? You've got about as much charm as a cow's a**. No wonder you need other people to push you to the top. Without Hughes and your Lieutenant you're nothing, you know. Just a worthless, miserable skin of a man. Although you did do nicely for yourself in Ishval... didn't you?

You of all things have no right talking about Hughes he was a great man and you took him away from his friends and family. I'm only worthless when it rains that is why I have Hawkeye, she has my back, you wouldn't know anything about that.
Damn you for mentioning Ishval. There was nothing nice about that war. It was nothing but unnecessary bloodshed.
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

Why don't you just face the facts. I have the best of both sets of features, and you're just a mundane little human. Seriously. Face the facts and shut up about it...

It's funny. Even if I was like you I'd still stay one person, given your looks tho I can understand why you change.

Enough already! I picked this form, you idiot, because it stays young and attractive! You're the one who's going to grow into a sorry old man!

I'll still be able to attract ladies with my charm when I'm older so I don't have a problem with aging.
Ha ha I'm sorry did you say you picked that form because it stays attractive?
That was a good one, you had me going for a second.

Charm, huh? You've got about as much charm as a cow's a**. No wonder you need other people to push you to the top. Without Hughes and your Lieutenant you're nothing, you know. Just a worthless, miserable skin of a man. Although you did do nicely for yourself in Ishval... didn't you?

You of all things have no right talking about Hughes he was a great man and you took him away from his friends and family. I'm only worthless when it rains that is why I have Hawkeye, she has my back, you wouldn't know anything about that.
Damn you for mentioning Ishval. There was nothing nice about that war. It was nothing but unnecessary bloodshed.

Oh, but it was so much fun to watch!

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
ROY! TOTALLY ROY heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I love Edward but I also like Envy
My sister would pick edward xD

Desirable Powerhouse

GreLing, Roy, and Edward are all sexy in my book.
Roy Mustang, I like how serious he is and he's taller then Ed!

Shadowy Roisterer

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i think mustang emotion_bigheart heart

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
This is sucha a hard question to answer. but I would have to say that the smexyer man for me would be Hughes followed by a tie between Ed and Roy.

Friendly Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OMFG HUGHES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! I FRICKIN CRIED WHEN I WATCHED HIM DIE!!!!!! DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers