Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

poll

whore! 1 100.0% [ 194 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 >

Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy
I'm beyond things like gender, you fool. Ugh, I knew you had a reputation as a womanizer but the obsessiveness is just pathetic.

Beyond gender? Is that your way of saying your a transexual?

It's my way of saying that I am whatever I feel like being, as opposed to a creature like you with no control over their own body, much less... say... the lives of the people around them.
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy
I'm beyond things like gender, you fool. Ugh, I knew you had a reputation as a womanizer but the obsessiveness is just pathetic.

Beyond gender? Is that your way of saying your a transexual?

It's my way of saying that I am whatever I feel like being, as opposed to a creature like you with no control over their own body, much less... say... the lives of the people around them.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I'm perfectly fine being a man why would I want to be anything else. But if you get off on completely changing into a women when you want to feel pretty then so be it.
I think you need to add Kimbly, Armstrong, Bradley, Ling.....I cant think of anymore off the top of my head. Maybe Father? He was pretty hot when Ed was fighting him.

Out of those tho...
Envy, Roy, Hughes and Scar....In that order but Roy and Envy tie
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I'm perfectly fine being a man why would I want to be anything else. But if you get off on completely changing into a women when you want to feel pretty then so be it.

Why don't you just face the facts. I have the best of both sets of features, and you're just a mundane little human. Seriously. Face the facts and shut up about it...
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

Why don't you just face the facts. I have the best of both sets of features, and you're just a mundane little human. Seriously. Face the facts and shut up about it...

It's funny. Even if I was like you I'd still stay one person, given your looks tho I can understand why you change.
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

It's funny. Even if I was like you I'd still stay one person, given your looks tho I can understand why you change.

Enough already! I picked this form, you idiot, because it stays young and attractive! You're the one who's going to grow into a sorry old man!
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

Enough already! I picked this form, you idiot, because it stays young and attractive! You're the one who's going to grow into a sorry old man!

I'll still be able to attract ladies with my charm when I'm older so I don't have a problem with aging.
Ha ha I'm sorry did you say you picked that form because it stays attractive?
That was a good one, you had me going for a second.
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy
Arrogant Alchemist
Violet-Eyed Envy

I'll still be able to attract ladies with my charm when I'm older so I don't have a problem with aging.
Ha ha I'm sorry did you say you picked that form because it stays attractive?
That was a good one, you had me going for a second.

Charm, huh? You've got about as much charm as a cow's a**. No wonder you need other people to push you to the top. Without Hughes and your Lieutenant you're nothing, you know. Just a worthless, miserable skin of a man. Although you did do nicely for yourself in Ishval... didn't you?

Distinct Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
If he wasn't so little kid like, I'd totally say Edward lol
easy im the sexiest biggrin course i am edward rocks!!!!!
Mydnights Queen
If he wasn't so little kid like, I'd totally say Edward lol

WHO ARE U CALLING A LIL KID?!?!?!?! scream scream scream
Roy or Havoc *w*
I've loved Roy ever since i watched the show. then i gained a liking for Havoc (Since he's so casual. :3 I seem to have a liking for casual boys xD).
Roy is just epic no matter how you looks at him.
And Havoc...well, big boob lover, smokes, and keeps trying to get a girlfriend. One day he'll find the right fangirl. x3

Original Man-Lover

User Image

"I started out with nothing....

Roy, Al, or HughsUser Image

...& still have most of it left."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers