Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMA brotherhood.

Zee Zetian's Queen

Rainbow Tycoon

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, I know it doesn't count, but I'd have to choose FMA instead of Brotherhood because, I've never seen Brotherhood.
definitely FMA (2003) ... It had better storyline than the altered storyline..
its ending makes you feel more better than the happy ending....
actually it ended with a movie ( that was the best) hahahaha.....
I truly have to say that I like both but brotherhood was a little bit better heart

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I would have to go with the first FMA.
Dont get me wrong, Brotherhood was amazing and I love it, but FMA has a special place in my heart for being the first series I watched from beginning to end. I can't count the times I've rewatched it.
There were a few parts I liked better in FMA, like Major Armstrong's sparkles dropping, but overall I liked FMAB better. The story and plotline made a lot more sense than FMA. I also read and liked the manga.
I haven't quite finished Brotherhood, though there were parts of FMA that I found held my interest more, though FMA also killed off certain characters earlier, which I didn't particularly like. I'm a little on the fence with this one...

Weisserfuchs's Significant Otter

Invisible Victory

19,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I love FMA, haven't really watched FMAB though.

Dangerous Reveler

1,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

There are a lot of reasons that I choose Brotherhood. But I need only say one:

Because Greed. :]

Wheezing GO

Both are good. Didnt Adult Swim merge both series using certain eps from the original?

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Jadedheart24
sweatdrop OK this is a real hard one for me because I love both series and the endings to both of them even tho yes the original one does have a very bitter sweet ending even including the movie Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa and brotherhood has a happier one it still hard to pic which one better because I loved all the drama and the music in the original but I also love all the action and depth of FMA brotherhood but I'm interested in seeing what others opinions are on which series they think is better and why? smile
User Image
I think brotherhood because I like the idea of one of the homunculi turning semi-good.
I don't like cliff hanger endings like the first FMA series. D;
brotherhood!!

5,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I would prefer FMA the first 'cause Scar was still alive, but Brotherhood isnt that bad its just building tese!! Still watching it eek

Familiar Fairy

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Jadedheart24
sweatdrop OK this is a real hard one for me because I love both series and the endings to both of them even tho yes the original one does have a very bitter sweet ending even including the movie Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa and brotherhood has a happier one it still hard to pic which one better because I loved all the drama and the music in the original but I also love all the action and depth of FMA brotherhood but I'm interested in seeing what others opinions are on which series they think is better and why? smile
User Image

Brotherhood! The characters are much better written, deeper, there's actually a canon pairing for once, (EdxWin never really took off in the original).
However, bits and pieces of the plot of the 2003 anime are better. Like, the stories behind the Homunculi,or Roy's character.

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
I really liked both of them. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items