Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Is FMA better that FMAB or is FMAB better than FMA? I just finished FMA and I want to know if it gets any better? Or is is the same??? Thanks if you understand my blonde mind. XD
honestly it's a matter of personal opinion. some like FMA:B better, some like FMA better. FMA:B follows the manga storyline though and was made since FMA came out before the manga was finished. you'd have to watch FMA:B and decide for yourself which is better

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
They are both good, but to me. Brotherhood is much better, because it follows the manga. It's ending also makes more sense than regular FMA. But I still recommend watching both, they are so good! 3nodding

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
thx guys i'll have to watch it ^^
BVBVampireGirl
Is FMA better that FMAB or is FMAB better than FMA? I just finished FMA and I want to know if it gets any better? Or is is the same??? Thanks if you understand my blonde mind. XD

I like FMA more.
I like FMAB more. smile It seemed more exciting than FMA to me. But that's just my experiance.
I think FMAB is better it has more details and such

Conservative Vampire

4,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
in my opinion, i think FMA is much better

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I see that ppl have different views now..... lol

Wealthy Divorcee

12,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
I love them both, but my favorite is fma. Mainly because it doesn't exactly have a happy ending
c:<
I don't like things with happy endings XD I think thats why I like higurashi so much sweatdrop

But both fma and fmab are awesome and I recommend watching both, reading the manga, and watching the movie XD
It's a matter of opinion, as many have already stated.

I enjoy them both, but I prefer Brotherhood. Animation standards aside (because Brotherhood had a bigger budget, I do believe), the story doesn't seem...well, rushed. I like the original, but it had this feeling like they just made a bunch of stuff up so they could finish quickly. This didn't really hit me until I had finished the manga though.

Also, I loved the military characters, but after about halfway through the original, most of them just got tossed by the wayside, it felt like. They were there, and they did stuff, but they didn't get that much development. In Brotherhood, they get development, and several are directly involved in the endgame.

I prefer Brotherhood because the ending's better and ALL characters are important and get at least some back story (including minor ones).

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shanks MB3
It's a matter of opinion, as many have already stated.

I enjoy them both, but I prefer Brotherhood. Animation standards aside (because Brotherhood had a bigger budget, I do believe), the story doesn't seem...well, rushed. I like the original, but it had this feeling like they just made a bunch of stuff up so they could finish quickly. This didn't really hit me until I had finished the manga though.

Also, I loved the military characters, but after about halfway through the original, most of them just got tossed by the wayside, it felt like. They were there, and they did stuff, but they didn't get that much development. In Brotherhood, they get development, and several are directly involved in the endgame.

I prefer Brotherhood because the ending's better and ALL characters are important and get at least some back story (including minor ones).

I noticed that the military wasn't used very much in the fma ending-ish.... But i also totally forgot that Alfonse had been telling a story so I was soo confused around the end of the season. Lol.
It really depends on personal view of the two.
FMA is pretty good but has it's own story then the manga.. somewhat.
Brotherhood on the other hand is longer and follows the manga more. Then you have all the characters from the manga you didn't have in FMA. And FMA has some you don't see in it.
But all in all both are worth watching. 3nodding

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I think FMA and FMAB have both good and bad parts but FMAB is a bit more EPIC. If you guys know what I mean. ( so it's kinda better). biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff