Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante_almont
hey guys i saw both FMA and FMA Shintetsu and i think they both were pretty awesome. Now i asked myself, which of them was better. In my opinion, Shintetsu was better because it was more based on the manga than the earlier one. But that's my opinion of course. Who do you guys think it was better?

FMA: Brotherhood is definitely the better one in my opinion because it was based on the manga.
i do however like the road they took in FMA, but my only problem was that they could have done so much more at the end.
i would have loved to see Edward and Hoenheim (or however it was spelled) go about their life in the WW I/II time period trying to get back to their time period w/o alchemy. it would have been quite the show.
I liked them both, I liked the animation and scenes in FMAB although I liked that in FMA each homunculi had its own story... If I had to choose, the second one for the characters and the ending.

Fashionable Gaian

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
The original hands down........the story kept you guessing what changes will come
i preferred the original over brotherhood, although i'm not finished with brotherhood the storyline of the original just seemed better... especially the way you killed the homonculi
B R O T H E R H O O D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces