Lust 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 >

Romantic Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Do you prefer the 2003 anime, the 2009 anime, or are you strictly a manga fan??

Personally I prefer the 2003 anime above all but that's because it's what i'm used to watching even though it doesn't follow the manga plot line. cat_sweatdrop But i've come to appreciate and enjoy the Brotherhood series. But while I do enjoy reading the manga and light novels every now and again, they arn't really my top choices despite how much i love the drawing stye.

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Personally, I prefer the Brotherhood series, I don't care much for the anime original series, this may stem from the fact that I preferred the manga above all. ^-^

By the way, I like your username. I'm a big Vampire Knight fan.

Romantic Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mental-Neko Master
Personally, I prefer the Brotherhood series, I don't care much for the anime original series, this may stem from the fact that I preferred the manga above all. ^-^

Hmm interesting argument. May i ask what draws you to the manga? Not to sound like a total dork or anything lol

And as for my user name, Thank you! It's always wonderful to talk with another VK fan cat_3nodding

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
KanameKuran222
Mental-Neko Master

Hmm interesting argument. May i ask what draws you to the manga? Not to sound like a total dork or anything lol

And as for my user name, Thank you! It's always wonderful to talk with another VK fan cat_3nodding

I'm not sure, the anime is great and all, especially Fullmetal Alchemist's anime, the animation is wonderful. But, I suppose that I've always been a big fan of Manga, more so than anime. Don't get me wrong, I love watching anime as much as the next guy, but, with that said, I like looking at the actual lines of the creator, seeing a far more original form of it all intrigues me. ^-^

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I was first introduced to FMA through the 2003 anime series and I loved it! I still love it xd After I watched the series I finally got my hands on the manga series. At first i was not impressed and still favored the storyline of the 03 anime series however as I continued to read the series I found myself prefering the manga over the 03 anime. I found that the manga's storyline was well balanced between serious/action and comedy and that's what I liked. Because I'm more partial to the manga you would think I'd prefer the brotherhood series, but i don't xd well I do like it but I think it leaves out alot of the comedy that can be found in the manga also the 03 series has a bit more action than the brotherhood which makes the 03 series more entertaining. Overall prefer the manga. Brotherhood actually follows the storyline of the manga very well, but I still prefer to perfer the manga.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Lust, definitely. ^^

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lust! heart

Newbie Genius

I like all of them but i prefer the brotherhood series and the manga because the ending, while still sad in some ways, was happier.
i prefer the manga because it is how i got into fma to begin with, so i have a lot of emotional attachment with that. i also prefer brotherhood because it followed the manga, but also because i was able to see the manga come to life completely. there were certain events in the manga that made me feel such a emotion, and i found that it was only enhanced with the corresponding brotherhood episode.

i thoroughly enjoy all aspects of fma, but the manga and brotherood are my favorite of all the fma media.

Romantic Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mental-Neko Master
KanameKuran222
Mental-Neko Master

I'm not sure, the anime is great and all, especially Fullmetal Alchemist's anime, the animation is wonderful. But, I suppose that I've always been a big fan of Manga, more so than anime. Don't get me wrong, I love watching anime as much as the next guy, but, with that said, I like looking at the actual lines of the creator, seeing a far more original form of it all intrigues me. ^-^

Totally get that. I watched the 03 first then saw the manga and because I had seen the whole series before even touching the manga, I couldn't get into it for a while. I do enjoy the manga thoroughly though, but i think i'll still probably be more partial to the anime since i like to hear and see the action itself.

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
KanameKuran222
Mental-Neko Master
KanameKuran222
Mental-Neko Master

Totally get that. I watched the 03 first then saw the manga and because I had seen the whole series before even touching the manga, I couldn't get into it for a while. I do enjoy the manga thoroughly though, but i think i'll still probably be more partial to the anime since i like to hear and see the action itself.

I watched some of the 03 anime, but then I began reading the Manga and liked the manga plot a lot better than that of the anime original series. I do really enjoy the brotherhood anime though, it's always nice to watch it with the voices and movements.

Questionable Borg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces