Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know that trench coat is from the military...Like, when Ling and the others brought Lanfan to Dr. Knox's. He kept that coat, right? Wasn't that Riza's?

And where did he get the black clothes that he usually wears? This:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looks sexy. ;D

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just think that they have amazing clothing stores in Amestris. I also want to know where Ed got his jacket, because I would want to shop there. xd

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
He got them at Homonculus Outfitters, Inc.
AllenxEdward
I just think that they have amazing clothing stores in Amestris. I also want to know where Ed got his jacket, because I would want to shop there. xd

In ep 47 of Brotherhood, and in book 21 (I think), Ed bought red fabric and transmuted it into his coat. So I think he just makes them. xd

Gracious Informer

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
D0kt0r Bulletz
AllenxEdward

In ep 47 of Brotherhood, and in book 21 (I think), Ed bought red fabric and transmuted it into his coat. So I think he just makes them. xd

Yeah i bet that with alchemy everyone just makes the clothes that way. razz (or pays an alchemist to?)

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He fashioned them out of pure awesome.
Smithkakarot
He got them at Homonculus Outfitters, Inc.

lol

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
D0kt0r Bulletz
AllenxEdward

That's true.
I just thought the homunculi used their Stone cores to make whatever clothes they wanted. After all, whenever we see Envy transform, it isn't "naked Envy with carefully placed scenery so the watershed isn't offended before he gets dressed", it's "Envy changes from this to this, clothes and all."

How else could Lust's dress not fall off her barely concealed ampleness?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff