Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Prophet

8,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
Idunno. Maybe the Mad Scientist Alchemist? Or maybe the Pyromaniacal Alchemist.

Spooky Cat

30,275 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vergil Lost Son of Sparda
Seiko of Darkness
The dark matter alchemist.

That's smart considering it's "everywhere" and if you can use it in your alchemy you have a near unlimited amount to work with in your transmutations...I like it

That was basically my same idea. Slight difference being the "Dark Alchemist" using shadows and kinda manifesting weapons and obstacles.
alliekatz_rulz
Seiko of Darkness

That's smart considering it's "everywhere" and if you can use it in your alchemy you have a near unlimited amount to work with in your transmutations...I like it

That was basically my same idea. Slight difference being the "Dark Alchemist" using shadows and kinda manifesting weapons and obstacles.

can you even preform alchemy on shadows? i mean they're caused by blocking light with something and aren't exactly tangible... confused

Spooky Cat

30,275 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
StrayKit
alliekatz_rulz
Seiko of Darkness

can you even preform alchemy on shadows? i mean they're caused by blocking light with something and aren't exactly tangible... confused

hey. remember, we're talking about magic here. anything is possible!
alliekatz_rulz
StrayKit
alliekatz_rulz
Seiko of Darkness

alchemy isn't magic though, it's science, it's pointed out towards the beginning of the anime and manga

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dark Chaos Alchemist
StrayKit
alliekatz_rulz
StrayKit
alliekatz_rulz
Seiko of Darkness

alchemy isn't magic though, it's science, it's pointed out towards the beginning of the anime and manga

Manipulating dark matter is (in theory) far more likely in the FMA universe than something like shadows. As mentioned shadows are intangible and really just a "lack of light/ difference in light" and on the other hand dark matter is intangible to us as well but only to the point we can't see it or get close enough to take readings/samples or whatever. But anyway, it's not that important so no need to crush people's dreams over it I guess. (Plus, no need to piss off Seiko who's essentially the self proclaimed "Black Hole" Alchemist)
id be the herbal healer alchemist
i would use plant alchemy for many reasons but id also heal using plant alchemy
StrayKit
alliekatz_rulz
StrayKit
alliekatz_rulz

Manipulating dark matter is (in theory) far more likely in the FMA universe than something like shadows. As mentioned shadows are intangible and really just a "lack of light/ difference in light" and on the other hand dark matter is intangible to us as well but only to the point we can't see it or get close enough to take readings/samples or whatever. But anyway, it's not that important so no need to crush people's dreams over it I guess. (Plus, no need to piss off Seiko who's essentially the self proclaimed "Black Hole" Alchemist)

i wasn't trying to crush dreams, i was just wondering about the shadow part, i know dark matter was possible. not sure what it is but i know it's supposedly there so there's the possibility. i didn't mean to upset anyone

Witty Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I would probaly be a poison alchemist <3

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Either the Clown Alchemist or the Trickster!
User Image
... the name speaks for itself..... surprised ]
Judging from my performance in AP Chemistry, I prolly wouldn't have a hope of passing the State Alchemist exam. sweatdrop
But if I did I'd most likely end up with something lame, like the Sleepy Alchemist or something. Though if I could somehow incorporate music and alchemy, I'd be all over that. Just transmute everything into little trumpets... > biggrin
The Pure Light Alchemist, because I would specialize in using light
Changed my mind, I want to be the "Rogue Neko" Alchemist and transmute adorable kittens into deadly weapons of doom! Maybe make them explode? twisted (j/k)

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Black Ink Alchemist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers