Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I really don't know. The Flighty Alchemist? Be able to manipulate the air into force to allow me to either fly or move faster/smoother, hence being flighty.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the "Dark Shadows" alchemist or the "Green" alchemist because i'd probably be an expert at manipulating plants and use them to defend myself or fight (the first one's an inside joke on my name).

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
slapthefatcat2
I really don't know. The Flighty Alchemist? Be able to manipulate the air into force to allow me to either fly or move faster/smoother, hence being flighty.
why not the Winds Alchemist?

Space Genius

Samurai alchemist cool

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
The Air-Dancer Alchemist

So, I would use cards as my way of quick transmutations. With these cards would be a specialization in air alchemy, where I can float, fly, glide, and attack with oxygen, blast air, and be able to take the air right out of a person's lungs. So anything with air. =D

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Black Blood Alchemist (Kinda stealing black blood from soul eater hehe )
not sure what my tittle would be maybe Ice Queen Alchemist or the Frost Alchemist to turn water into ice
Mine would be "The Smile Alchemist" I force smiles on people and don't let up until they do smile :3

Mega Cutie-Pie

7,900 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The Flash Alchemist due to my super speed and use of lightening.
I would be the "Street Hound" alchemist, traveling everywhere with my dog specializing in re-creation or materials.
Yoruko the freezer . I know it already exists (issac the freezer) but i couldnt think of anything else.

Dangerous Hunter

5,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Tornado Alchemist: the power to control the wind. Many uses such as creating wind blades, tornados, and wind walls. Many other uses too. ninja

Dangerous Gekko

The Azure Blaze Alchemist as i would use talismans to create large walls of blue fire for offensive for defensive perpouses.
StrayKit
i'm not sure, i've never thought about me with alchemy or passing the state alchemy exam before...

I haven't bought that much about it either. Although I would like to somehow control earth, stone and wood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff