Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think mine would be the "Quicksilver Alchemist" and specialize in speed and manipulation of metals.

Romantic Lover

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Mine would be the 'Neko Alchemist' & I would have the agility and other abilities

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
i wud be the flame chaos alchemist i wud specialize in fire and destruction
i'm not sure, i've never thought about me with alchemy or passing the state alchemy exam before...

4,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
the Lightning alchemist because the thing that sets Henode apart from the other alchemist is her ability to use alchemy like electricity

Sara or otherwise known as Bre-la would be the shifting spirit alchemist because she is able to change form, well not actually.... not all the time that is..., she can trick people into thinking she is something else..~ mischievous grin~

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
I think mine would be the healing alchemist because I would specialize in medicine and healing.
the bloodhound alchemist for sure! biggrin

Savage Gaian

StrayKit
i'm not sure, i've never thought about me with alchemy or passing the state alchemy exam before...

I can second that.

But as I think about it, probably the "Lazy Alchemist" It explains itself.

Fashionable Vampire

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Raven Blood Alchemist. I would specialize in blood manipulation and using ravens as weapons and distractions.

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Either the Lovemetal Alchemist, or the Blue Sky Research (BSR) Alchemist...

Lovemetal Alchemist= the use of sound as a weapon.
BSR Alchemist= the use of weather as a weapon.

Demonic Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
The Black Cat Alchemist

its the title i gave my RPC character her name is Yuki Hughes, when she was little she was trying to learn alchemy, but in the process a small black kitten walked into yukis transmutation circle and had altered the transmutation practice that yuki was working on. but yukis alchemy is somewhat basic but now, when she uses her alchemy she can 'summon' the black kitten which is now a full grown black cat, which yuki named Love. and also when useing her alchemy yuki gains black cat ears and a black tail, along with fangs, dark gold cat eyes and her nails turn into claws. Yuki also has agility/flexibility/speed. and at times yuki can also alter loves appearance from turning love from a small house cat to a big black tiger with grey stripes, along with turning herself into a black tiger with white stripes but yuki has only been able to do that once. and as for things Love is able to do, if someone is asleep and haveing a nightmare, love can lay around that persons head and lay her tail over their forhead, her body will glow a light gold color and she can alter the persons nightmare into a peaceful dream. and then her body will glow a light silver color and it allows her to speak human language. and thats about all i can remember about my character.
Henode
"the Lightning alchemist because the thing that sets Henode apart from the other alchemist is her ability to use alchemy like electricity"

I agree with Henode, first of all I personally always think electric powers looks badass which is an important factor biggrin . Also electric powers have high speed, damage, and control potential. I could dive deeper in explanation but I don't want to write a full paper. Message me if interested.

To answer the subject of this forum it would be lighting alchemist or elecro alchemist.
The Lightning Alchemist or something o__o

Interesting Genius

3,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
iAlex Rawr
StrayKit

I can second that.

But as I think about it, probably the "Lazy Alchemist" It explains itself.

That makes three of us
The dark matter alchemist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas