Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Loverboy

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Winry Rockbell is my favorite FMA character next to ed. I absolutely love her. but maybe thats due to my excessive amount of fan-boying over her. :/ but polls don't normally rank her very high. wink what do you think of her?

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
Hmm, back when I used to subscribe to Newtype she was always at the top of the Japanese "Favorite Character" polls just below Riza Hawkeye. I think she's pretty popular, just not among overzealous yaoi shippers who hate any and all female characters. dramallama

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think she's adorable. Plus, dat bust... heart

Dapper Phantom

She's an alright gal ta me... Very handy with a wrench. And dat hair. Wow.
I prefer hawkeye. I mean, winry's all right, but her hair and way of dressing is just not my cup of tea

Lonely Loverboy

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Did you know that riza grew her hair out because of winry? and that winry got all her earings because of riza?
Raynse
I prefer hawkeye. I mean, winry's all right, but her hair and way of dressing is just not my cup of tea
i do, but still... nevermind

Space Genius

Well, my favourite FMA girls are Lanfan and Riza, but I like Winry too. However, at the begining of first anime and early manga chapters, Winry annoyed me and... I hated her sweatdrop But later, when I read more chapters of manga I changed my mind about her. I think she is fine, but still I find Lanfan and Riza better than her.
Despite what being said about yaoi lovers... I'm a huge fan of Ed/Roy shipping, but Winry is still one of my favorite characters of Fullmetal. She's not an annoying loud girl like most of the girls in anime - she's actually damn cool. She stands for her own, and puts Ed in his placeXD And she does look good, but as a girl I pay less attention to that.
She does rank among my top favorite girls in anime and manga.
Ed needs Winry, she made his arm and leg without that Ed would be stumpy lol. I always love how she chucks the wrench at ed and al. It's pretty funny. Winry is funny because she is always hyper and very happy. Defiantly a great character!
I think Winry is absolutely adorable and tough and perfect and wonderful <333 as one of the main girls of one of my very first anime/manga fandoms, I will always have a soft spot for her a mile wide.

Lonely Loverboy

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I absolutely agree. see? you understand perfectly!
showoru
I think Winry is absolutely adorable and tough and perfect and wonderful <333 as one of the main girls of one of my very first anime/manga fandoms, I will always have a soft spot for her a mile wide.
I adore her. 3nodding I love her auto-mail obsession and how she goes gaga over auto-mail prosthetics, like how I go gaga over medical equipment.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
I like Winry, shes okay smile but I'm not a big fan of girl characters in animes half the time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff