Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It seems like every FMA fan know gained and/or learned something from the series- whether it was the manga or the 2003 or 2009 anime.

Me? I gained an entire lifestyle. I gained my closest friends through it, and a trademark among my closer school friends. I've made a lot of awesome memories- all because I happened to have Adult Swim on one night during the summer back when I was in middle school.

So, the question remains. What has Fullmetal Alchemist done for you?

i've made a bunch of friends, got to whitness in my opinion a very well made series which is hard now with some things starting to repeat themselves, been given litterally HOURS worth of confresation that ranges from humorour and random to serious and contimplative, and of course it's one more thing that's been making me broke for a while. it's a great show and i'm glad some friends convinced me to try it, even if we don't talk anymore, it was well woth the yelling at the screen and crying though the emotional parts
i gained a healthy dose of respect for anime, not to sound dumb. i got so used to watching some of the less well done work out there so full metal was a welcome surprise. i never expected it to have such a deep underlying meaning, nor such serious concepts. especially not with the way the opening music sounded in the very beginning episodes.

i've learned to give anime more than just a quick glance. it's pretty impressive, and turned me into a fan.
It taught me the basics of the military ranking system lol

Dapper Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
What did I gain? I gained perspective on some of the stuff In my life because of how bad it got for Ed and Al. Also I gained respect for animators and storyline writers/

Witty Conversationalist

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It made me cry alot. And for the the first anime I've ever watched (either that or Lucky Star redface ) it left a good impression on me and made me want to see more anime like it.
I learned the meaning of the word Avarice that then appeared on a test in school the next day.

Omnipresent Demigod

User Image
                    _HDMl_ / / Devoid.
                    ________
                    Taught me about alchemy.

__________- - - - - - - - - - - -

Timid Lunatic

LingThing
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It seems like every FMA fan know gained and/or learned something from the series- whether it was the manga or the 2003 or 2009 anime.

Me? I gained an entire lifestyle. I gained my closest friends through it, and a trademark among my closer school friends. I've made a lot of awesome memories- all because I happened to have Adult Swim on one night during the summer back when I was in middle school.

So, the question remains. What has Fullmetal Alchemist done for you?

Well, the bars already set for some amazing life story...

It got me! Occupied when i was sick for a week cat_sweatdrop

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Obsessive Consumer

Given me more ideas in my little stewpot of a mind. razz

Dapper Genius

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Something amazing. I can tell you that much.

Widow

Codebreaking Loiterer

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Helped me realize that when you die, you are one with everything.
One is all, All is one.
It`s beautiful. smile

Dapper Lunatic

For an end-of-the-year English project, I had to write a 15-page analysis of a work of fiction. Fullmetal Alchemist got me an A~

Greedy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
made me snap more lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers