Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jay the Sage 12's Significant Otter

I was watching an episode and Al sacrafices himself to giv edward his body parts back to help defeat that guy that looks like edwards father and so after he defeats him is that it does it end like that or does Al ever live again or is there another season or something
.....where Al gives up his body to The Gate while they're fighting Father? no, that's one of the last episodes but that's not the end

StrayKit
.....where Al gives up his body to The Gate while they're fighting Father? no, that's one of the last episodes but that's not the end

so does al live again an does edward still hav his alchemy or no

Sparkly Noob

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
yes he is. Al got his body back becuz Ed give up his alchemy to save Al 3nodding
Screamin robin
StrayKit

so does al live again an does edward still hav his alchemy or no

...well i was going to say that i wasn't going to spoil the last epidose or two for you but imasckr4 already said what happens

Its alright only replays come on now so i cnt rlly watch it for a whole bt thank you so much both of u ^^

Sparkly Noob

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
sorry I didnt think about the spoil part before I tell you the ending of it sweatdrop
Is this from the first FMA anime?

imasckr4_teenage_werewolf
sorry I didnt think about the spoil part before I tell you the ending of it sweatdrop

its fine ^^

Dangerous Lunatic

It's on Hulu.... you should just watch it. It's a great ending.
BellaRebellious
Is this from the first FMA anime?

Yep. That's the first anime... and a lot of people lurve it. I like it, but... well, a lot of people love that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff