Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I understand the item is not available in every country, so I would like to give away the CI item to a fan of the FMA series who can't get it.
c:
Just tell me why you think you deserve it. *im in ZOMG so i might reply slow* sweatdrop

Oh if you have the GC for it, just use a proxy site to get your item if you don't live in the US. c:

Space Genius

I don't think I do. You will do with this item whatever you want smile

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
I doooo please.
Can't get it because of area and no money. D=
PLEASE. =D

Desirable Hunter

Pru-ko
I understand the item is not available in every country, so I would like to give away the CI item to a fan of the FMA series who can't get it.
c:
Just tell me why you think you deserve it. *im in ZOMG so i might reply slow* sweatdrop

For one, I just want to say that this is very kind and generous of you. I cannot get the item, so I would like to try for this. I think I would deserve to have the Fullemetal Alchemist item, because Fullmetal Alchemist is my absolute FAVORITE manga series AND television series. I have almost all the mangas, and I watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and the original t.v. series. When I first heard of the item, I was jumped off the walls of my house. When I saw it was only for U.S. citizens, and realized I lived just across the border, I nearly cried. I am a really big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, and I would truly love and appreciate the FMA item. :3

Blessed Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I For One Am not In The Area To Get Them,But I Seriously Doubt ill Get It.If I Do,Here Is Why I Deserve It,Or Think i do o-e

I Think I Deserve It Because Fullmetal Alchemist has tought me an important lesson that i will teach my children,Nothing can be achieved without losing somthing,now,obviosly its not the exac law of equivilant exchange but i think its a lesson that i must teach my children ( When I Have Them ). wink

Durem Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
; w ; I wish I had enough to give you all one.
Hmm its a hard choice atm.

Tipsy Smoker

Nice of you to do...sine everyone is bashing American users....
GL on the giveaway smile

Blessed Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Pru-ko

BUT,U May Only Choose One xD I Dont Remember Who Im Quotin o;
I would love to have the item. I myself can't get it cause I live in canda. Bull hocky! classified_fu I can't say I deserve it, I don't have any sob stories or anything. But I'm questing a lot. It's in my sig. So anything that could help would be loved. I hope who ever gets will find a good use for it.
Pru-ko

You're very genrous. smile

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

I would love to have a FMA item, but I'm not losing sleep over it. At the end of the day, I'm still a fan.
Pru-ko

Oh? That's nice of you!
I would really appreciate getting one, I absolutely adore FMA. I would buy them from the marketplace myself, but I don't have much gold at the moment.... If you give it to me, I could try to pay you back in gold, later.
YOU'RE SO NICE! > w<

Space Warrior

13,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Thank goodness for all generous people on Gaia heart

I'd like to take a chance for this item too sweatdrop I have neither the right to enter the shop nor the chance to get cash to buy it.

I can't really give a reason that I deserve it more than other people, I'll just let you know that I'm a huge fan of the series and anime in general in a country that the genre is unfortunately greatly underappreciated... cat_crying

Durem Tycoon

6,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Sorry for the late response, I had to go do a few things.
So I've decided the winner, but I don't know if I should post their username because I don't know if they would like it. c:
I'll let them decide if they want to post something here or not.
All I can say is I hope everyone of you manages to get the item you seek, and if manage to do enough GC offers for another, I'll try to do another give away. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff