Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Normally, I prefer subtitles with Japanese audio, but because I am so used to hearing FMA in dub, I prefer it that way.

Newbie Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sub all the way xd

Interesting Noob

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I prefer sub

Dangerous Lunatic

Azula the Phoenix Queen
Sub all the way. Reading+watching doesn't bother me at all. Besides, I've watched enough anime to have a decent enough grasp on what's going on without the subs. Hilarious: When May Chang says 'huge mass of chi,' she says 'ki no katamari.' Like. Katamari Damacy. I lol'd.

Although Vic is pretty awesome.

I specifically found the recording of Vic voicing Ed's proposal to Winry, just to hear it. heart My favorite scene. whee

I watched the 2003 series dubbed and fell in love with Vic (have you guys heard his version of Bratja? It's actually pretty good...Apparently he really got in trouble for it though :-p) but I still prefer the sub. If only Vic spoke japanese.... heart heart heart heart

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dub biggrin

Friendly Trader

7,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
subbed <3, and i hate dub :/
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Sub all the way. Reading+watching doesn't bother me at all. Besides, I've watched enough anime to have a decent enough grasp on what's going on without the subs. Hilarious: When May Chang says 'huge mass of chi,' she says 'ki no katamari.' Like. Katamari Damacy. I lol'd.

Although Vic is pretty awesome.

I specifically found the recording of Vic voicing Ed's proposal to Winry, just to hear it. heart My favorite scene. whee

I watched the 2003 series dubbed and fell in love with Vic (have you guys heard his version of Bratja? It's actually pretty good...Apparently he really got in trouble for it though :-p) but I still prefer the sub. If only Vic spoke japanese.... heart heart heart heart

Yay Mignogna!

Interesting Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Drummer_kidder
AzureWinds1
Both of them are fine User Image

That's one cute Greed.

heheheh if you say so
I tend to prefer dubbed so that I don't have to take the time reading the episode instead of watching it. If I have to read it, it might as well be the manga. Anime's for watching, haha.

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

Tobias Alarei
I tend to prefer dubbed so that I don't have to take the time reading the episode instead of watching it. If I have to read it, it might as well be the manga. Anime's for watching, haha.

Pretty much this.
i sometimes do dub cause sub is ok to hear it on our luaguage
dub is where we can do well other luaguages its fun like that to x3
I've been watch a lot of anime but most of them are sub and I like both sub and dub^^

Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
probably sub. I always want to know how bad does their heard in the original language xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff