Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Signature Look 250
Stop comparing FullMetal Alchemist to Bleach. They live in different dimensions. Both shows are awesome! In Bleach they are Soul Reapers/Shinigamis. In FullMetal Alchemist they are just ordinary humans with great scientific intelligence. The ending to the show in 2003 was kind of mixed up, but that doesn't mean you have to hate it. In the most recent version it mostly followed the manga (Which to me was better than 2003).

The Committee Staff Entrepreneur

6,100 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Sausage Fest 200
agreed it gets old seeing everyone trying to compare the two. they are completely different shows that take different outlooks on things. there is no comparison they are both equally good shows
I don't mind when people like other shows as much or more than FMA. I don't mind when people don't like FMA, or think that the bits I like aren't the best, or whatever. I don't even mind when people think Vic Mignogna isn't the best. It's a big world, lots of room for lots of different points of view. But thank you for this thread. I am tired of the same people (for the most part) saying that Fullmetal is rubbish because it isn't Bleach.

Love Bleach if you wanna. You don't have to tear anybody else down; it doesn't build up your show.

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
crystal zap
Stop comparing FullMetal Alchemist to Bleach. They live in different dimensions. Both shows are awesome! In Bleach they are Soul Reapers/Shinigamis. In FullMetal Alchemist they are just ordinary humans with great scientific intelligence. The ending to the show in 2003 was kind of mixed up, but that doesn't mean you have to hate it. In the most recent version it mostly followed the manga (Which to me was better than 2003).

I agree, I like bleach and Fma. no offense.. but i'm sick and tired of the trolls in the fma forum.

Friendly Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
BOTH OF THEM R MY FAV
I love both and i really dont get how people can even compare the two, theyre just so diffrent.

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I personally like FMA more because it doesn't go on forever.... But that's just me. It's impossible to really compare the two though.
crystal zap

I liked the 2003 version better, I do however, agree that both are very different animes. Personally I'm in the FMA boat. Bleach was to repetitive and started to fail after Aizen died.
I watched brotherhood first sadly... didin't like the ending now I'm on the 03 side of the line.(They completely blinded my Roy >.> wink

Dangerous Entrepreneur

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Bleach sucks

Popular Citizen

x_Whatevah_x
Bleach sucks

I kinda agree and disagree... does this mean I'm undecided?
Meisei omei
I watched brotherhood first sadly... didin't like the ending now I'm on the 03 side of the line.(They completely blinded my Roy >.> wink

Spoiling follows.

You did see that Doctor Marcoh arrived after the battle to visit Roy, didn't you? And you would have seen what agreement was reached after that, wouldn't you? Because that's better than a one-eyed Roy living by himself in the frozen north with no-one and nothing except his regrets.
Drummer_kidder
Meisei omei

Spoiling follows.

You did see that Doctor Marcoh arrived after the battle to visit Roy, didn't you? And you would have seen what agreement was reached after that, wouldn't you? Because that's better than a one-eyed Roy living by himself in the frozen north with no-one and nothing except his regrets.

I can't recall that, I might have to rewatch the last mins. And that explains why Mustang was a total different character in the original FMA. He seemed more of a gruchy granny then a BA flame alchemist.

Hallowed Cultist

x_Whatevah_x
Bleach sucks

This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items