Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Does anyone else think it'd be really awesome for someone to like, write the entire written portion of the exam out and put it out as an actual test for the fandom to see who'd be a state certified alchemist just because?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here's a potential problem.
'Name every single element on the periodic table.'

Tricky Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm sure if someone wanted to pass it badly enough, they'd memorize the entire thing. I know I would. Well. I would partially for that and the fact I'm going to be a chem major.
If it's like most exams in the world, it changes with every test slightly. Besides, the whole point of the test is to locate those people in Amestris most likely to be useful to the Big Bad. People who memorize a test might get past the first level, but not the practical or the various tests they give to determine personality (only a Kimblee can deal with the latter).
that would be awesome
AddieAtrophy
I'm sure if someone wanted to pass it badly enough, they'd memorize the entire thing. I know I would. Well. I would partially for that and the fact I'm going to be a chem major.

Ditto. CHEM MAJORS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Suko_Elric
AddieAtrophy

Ditto. CHEM MAJORS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Lots of my favourite people are chemistry minded.

The Committee Staff Entrepreneur

6,100 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Sausage Fest 200
i think it would be a pretty good idea as long as you set it up right. it would have to be questions about the show and such because im pretty certain it might not work out as a straight up state alchemy exam lol lots of people would have HUGE problems with that. def like the idea though.

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Lunatic

LingThing

When I was in fifth grade, I memorized half of the periodic table just for shits. It's not that hard.

More difficult would probably be knowing the chemical composition of basically everything. as well as basic mechanics. Like when Al fixed the radio in Lior, he had to know how radios are put together and function to make that work. I would have issues with that.

Tricky Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Azula the Phoenix Queen
LingThing

When I was in fifth grade, I memorized half of the periodic table just for shits. It's not that hard.

More difficult would probably be knowing the chemical composition of basically everything. as well as basic mechanics. Like when Al fixed the radio in Lior, he had to know how radios are put together and function to make that work. I would have issues with that.

Yeah. That would be difficult. ._. We could all find some way to become super geniuses. Or just study super hard. I think in the end, it would be worth it though.

Devoted Friend

5,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
As pretty much everyone has already said it would be hard, but I would definitely take the test anyway. 3nodding
GIVE ME THE TEST

Tricky Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We should all just start a committee of people to write the test. asdfghjkl.
I am a potential chem major, i just started watching fma and it is my favorite anime and has inspired to be a chem major. I want to be as dedicated as ed and al were and be as skilled as the most skilled alchemist!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff