Welcome to Gaia! ::

Irrelevant question: Alchemy or Alkahestry; which do you like better?

Alchemy. 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Alkahestry. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on October 13, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

My friend and I are seriously wanting to buy one. But, I don't know where to find them at. Help please? :3
Some of the on-line auction sites occasionally have some. or Amazon. I've usually seen a few at sellers at anime conventions, which lets you get a better sense of how good whatever you're buying really is. Good luck!

Shapeshifter

Drummer_kidder
Some of the on-line auction sites occasionally have some. or Amazon. I've usually seen a few at sellers at anime conventions, which lets you get a better sense of how good whatever you're buying really is. Good luck!

Thank you so much~!

Though, I really hope there's still a physical store that's selling them that I may walk in and buy them at though; makes everything so much easier! xD

Shapeshifter

Bumping... to see if I can obtain more help~
I'd wanna heal people more than make material things or destroy things.

Shameless Genius

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
Saya Ikeda
Drummer_kidder

Thank you so much~!

Though, I really hope there's still a physical store that's selling them that I may walk in and buy them at though; makes everything so much easier! xD

Funny, there's actually a shop the other day that I wandered into in the mall and they had a whole buttload of state alchemist watches just sitting there behind the counter. And I was like, "Too bad I'm not desperate to get my hands on one of these things like I used to be..."

I'm not sure if the store is a chain or an individual store, but it's called "Unique Imports." If it IS a chain, by some odd chance, the other stores might have state alchemist watches as well...? *shrugs* If it's not a chain... uh... come to Portland, OR?

Shameless Genius

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
Hot Topic was also selling them for a time, but then FMA fell by the wayside and they stopped. Then FMA:B came out, and I saw them stocking FMA shirts again, so maybe they have a watch hiding in their stores somewhere? And I KNOW they're a chain, so there should be one by you.

Best of luck!

Shapeshifter

TheRogueParadox
Saya Ikeda
Drummer_kidder

Thank you so much~!

Funny, there's actually a shop the other day that I wandered into in the mall and they had a whole buttload of state alchemist watches just sitting there behind the counter. And I was like, "Too bad I'm not desperate to get my hands on one of these things like I used to be..."

I'm not sure if the store is a chain or an individual store, but it's called "Unique Imports." If it IS a chain, by some odd chance, the other stores might have state alchemist watches as well...? *shrugs* If it's not a chain... uh... come to Portland, OR?

Replying to both of your replies on this one.

Oregon's far too long of a distance for me to travel, sadly. xD I'm not sure if it's a chain store, but I couldn't seem to find out by means of Google, but then again... I'm not sure if I've even been looking for the correct one. Typed in the name and got a ton of results, so... xP

I checked Hot Topic's site, but the only thing they're selling is what you've already told me - the shirt. Bah. My friend and I are bound to find a way to buy it some how, it just might take a while...

Thank you kindly for your help~! <3

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I own one.
I got it from heroes world. Maybe you could look there?

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Alchemy. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200