Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
... I hate losing, but there are worse ways to die than at the hands of a man like you. I love how cold and focused your eyes are. I look forward, to the day when those eyes will be wide with agony... it's coming....it's coming.....

One of my favorite's. emotion_bigheart

Tell me friends, what was your favorite homunculus death and why?

Trash

Envy. FMAB
It was the first death of a homunculus I had seen at that point.
(I also enjoyed skipping around episodes) I literally began bawling.
When he began crying due to his envy just to be human.

"Are you a moron? Some nice, flowery words and feigned empathy?! You make me sick to my stomach! Are you humans always such pathetic worms?! Why can't you just listen to your gut and do what you want to? Colonel Mustang, have you forgotten? Your pal, Scar, here was going to kill you! And what's more, wasn't he the one who killed the parents of the pipsqueak's girly friend? Oh, yeah! And what about that little girl who became a chimera? Scar was responsible for her death, too! And as for you! Have you completely forgotten your hatred for they did to your Ishvalan countrymen? And then, this woman! She has the arrogance to claim the sight of a hawk; she shot your buddies left and right! You'll never get another chance! This is the perfect time! The ultimate opportunity! Hate them and weep! Kill and be killed! Fight each other! Grovel in the dirt! How could you four hope to team up? You're way beyond the point of kissing and making up! Right, pipsqueak? Right, Hawkeye? Mustang? Scar? There's no way. No. No, you can't! Never! NEVER! It's impossible! How could you? How could you do it? HOW!?"-Envy

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
roxerto
Envy. FMAB

"Are you a moron? Some nice, flowery words and feigned empathy?! You make me sick to my stomach! Are you humans always such pathetic worms?! Why can't you just listen to your gut and do what you want to? Colonel Mustang, have you forgotten? Your pal, Scar, here was going to kill you! And what's more, wasn't he the one who killed the parents of the pipsqueak's girly friend? Oh, yeah! And what about that little girl who became a chimera? Scar was responsible for her death, too! And as for you! Have you completely forgotten your hatred for they did to your Ishvalan countrymen? And then, this woman! She has the arrogance to claim the sight of a hawk; she shot your buddies left and right! You'll never get another chance! This is the perfect time! The ultimate opportunity! Hate them and weep! Kill and be killed! Fight each other! Grovel in the dirt! How could you four hope to team up? You're way beyond the point of kissing and making up! Right, pipsqueak? Right, Hawkeye? Mustang? Scar? There's no way. No. No, you can't! Never! NEVER! It's impossible! How could you? How could you do it? HOW!?"-Envy

Daaaah, Yes of course. Envy's was rather meaningful. On the other side of the token he was one of the Homunculi that ended up being a whiny b***h about dying. I hate that he killed himself, It was Mustang who should have burned that little b*****d for the things he did.

It made no sense to me that everyone stopped him from killing Envy, the enemy, no to mention monster that had taken his friend but at the time Lust was killed. No one had any objections. I recall him being basically in the same state of mind.

Edit: Perhaps a bit angrier, yes.

Double edit: The whole bit was epic.... xD after re-watching it.

Reveler

6,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Greed's death in FMAB made me cry, not many anime deaths can do that. Plus Greed in FMAB is in my favorite characters, so yea that death was sad but it was also done really well. It was a death scene worthy of Greed's awesomeness.

Space Genius

I was glad when Mustang burned Lust. That @#%^&*! deserved it.
roxerto
Envy. FMAB

Totally agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces