Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Or I just read the last one. Didn't really read most of the ones in between (i'm so lazy)
What are your opinions of the way it ended?
I really liked it but I can't actually explain it at the current time.

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
ElectricBeat
Or I just read the last one. Didn't really read most of the ones in between (i'm so lazy)

Dude, you seriously need to read the middle ones, THEY WERE EPIC!!!
I personally thought they could have done a little different ending, like a couple years pass and then you see Ed looking at some pictures of his family when Winny calls Ed in to take care of the baby and then it ends with a portrait of Ed looking serious and stuff. That's my opinion anyways.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat

I personally thought they could have done a little different ending, like a couple years pass and then you see Ed looking at some pictures of his family when Winny calls Ed in to take care of the baby and then it ends with a portrait of Ed looking serious and stuff. That's my opinion anyways.

I have read some of the middle ones but I didn't really read it in order sweatdrop Plus I really wanted to read the last one so I did...lolzies.
I really liked that last picture of Ed boarding the train biggrin I thought it was kind of sweet/nostalgic
And the cluster of pictures too. That was nice
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat

Yes! Everything at Briggs and unraveling all of the plot twists was my favorite part!!

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Momo-chan the pirate
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat

Yes! Everything at Briggs and unraveling all of the plot twists was my favorite part!!

Lol I haven't read the ones with Briggs in it sweatdrop

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
ElectricBeat
Momo-chan the pirate
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat

Like I said, you need to... xd

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat
Momo-chan the pirate
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat

Okay my February resolution is to read the middle ones
YEAH!

Sparkly Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
is it good?

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
ElectricBeat
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat
Momo-chan the pirate
kuothegreat1
ElectricBeat

Okay my February resolution is to read the middle ones
YEAH!

Haha, I incourage that resolution, it's defidentaly a good one to keep!

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Heh...I read one of them today...where Ed and Al are accused of being in league with some homunculus or something.
Manga ending is ten times better than first anime ending. First anime just pissed me off.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lisa_the_paramagic
Manga ending is ten times better than first anime ending. First anime just pissed me off.

I have like this vague memory of the anime ending...did it end with
[spoiler][spoiler]Ed going back in time so that it would go into Brotherhood or something?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I really hope that spoiler thing worked xD

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
ElectricBeat
I have like this vague memory of the anime ending...did it end with
[spoiler][spoiler]Ed going back in time so that it would go into Brotherhood or something?[/spoiler][/spoiler]
You're way off. Time to re-watch the show lol.
Brotherhood and the 03 version have no connection to each other though. They are totally separate entities.
If you don't feel like reading the entire manga, Brotherhood follows it very faithfully for the most part so you'd probably enjoy watching that. cat_cool And if you're really lazy, just start with episode 10, because that's where the new material kicks in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff