Welcome to Gaia! ::

HikariV
Wrong f*cking forum! And we don't give a sh*t about your boyfriend's dad! And why would you even be saying that kinda sh*t about someone's dad?! Are you some kinda prostitot or something?!
1st i will start by saying if i was any sort of tot I'm pretty sure i wouldn't be allowed to be transexual. 2nd I'd like to say I'm single and don't have a boyfriend. 3rd I'd like to point out that this is the fma forum. If you watch it you should know their dad makes appearances. That's the dad i was talking about you retarded, worthless, ignorant piece of filth.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
Wrong f*cking forum! And we don't give a sh*t about your boyfriend's dad! And why would you even be saying that kinda sh*t about someone's dad?! Are you some kinda prostitot or something?!
1st i will start by saying if i was any sort of tot I'm pretty sure i wouldn't be allowed to be transexual. 2nd I'd like to say I'm single and don't have a boyfriend. 3rd I'd like to point out that this is the fma forum. If you watch it you should know their dad makes appearances. That's the dad i was talking about you retarded, worthless, ignorant piece of filth.

Okay, chill, I read that wrong. And 'trans-what'? What does that have to do with anything?

Still, you could have been more specific. 'The boy', really?

Unbeatable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Seikou Takara
HikariV

not sure if idiot...

no, wait, definitely idiot.

I:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, cool it! I posted the wrong thing. My bad.
HikariV
Tranny Pasha
HikariV

Okay, chill, I read that wrong. And 'trans-what'? What does that have to do with anything?

looks like someone needs to learn how to understand punctuation. With the apostrophe after the s it means there are multiple things with the same ownership, in this case it's the two boys dad. Second why the ******** do i have to be more specific? Its an fma forum, a statement like mine obviously about so I'd obviously be talking about someone from that show.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
Tranny Pasha
HikariV

looks like someone needs to learn how to understand punctuation. With the apostrophe after the s it means there are multiple things with the same ownership, in this case it's the two boys dad. Second why the ******** do i have to be more specific? Its an fma forum, a statement like mine obviously about so I'd obviously be talking about someone from that show.

Well obviously not everyone here is going to know what you are talking about. This goes back to elementary school English writing; KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE. You audience doesn't see the same think you do, unless you specify.
HikariV
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
Tranny Pasha
HikariV

Well obviously not everyone here is going to know what you are talking about. This goes back to elementary school English writing; KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE. You audience doesn't see the same think you do, unless you specify.
you're right. I shouldn't have expected my audience to be fma fans in the fma forum. I should've expected to have to mince my words for idiots like yourself.

Questionable Borg

Tranny Pasha
HikariV
To be frank, I thought you were talking about something else as well. You do need to be more specific.
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
To be frank, I thought you were talking about something else as well. You do need to be more specific.
what the ******** else would i be talking about?

Questionable Borg

Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
what the ******** else would i be talking about?
Have you seen how many misplaced topics are in the forums? You could be talking about anything.
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
what the **** so by assuming**** else would i be talking about?
Have you seen how many misplaced topics are in the forums? You could be talking about anything.
so by assuming i was an idiot you made yourselves look like idiots. I shouldn't have to say "Attn FMA fans," in the fma forum. You should naturally assume I'm talking about FMA subject matter in the FMA forum.

Questionable Borg

Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
HikariV
so by assuming i was an idiot you made yourselves look like idiots. I shouldn't have to say "Attn FMA fans," in the fma forum. You should naturally assume I'm talking about FMA subject matter in the FMA forum.
I never said you were an idiot, but it makes you look like one defending yourself for not being clear.

When you assume it makes an a** out of u and me.
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
I never said you were an idiot, but it makes you look like one defending yourself for not being clear.

just like you ASSUMED i wasnt actually talking about the forum I was posting in?
Hohenheim's pretty handsome, but I wouldn't say he's er...sexy. sweatdrop

Questionable Borg

Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity
Tranny Pasha
Mayor Gravity

just like you ASSUMED i wasnt actually talking about the forum I was posting in?
Pretty much, but I'm not the one that didn't clarify.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff