Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think is the sexiest characters in Fullmetal Alchemist? heart

I would have to say Edward Elric and Roy Mustang.
Scratch the first person you've just listed, and you're absolutely right!
Envy has my main vote easily. Ed isn't bad either, and Winry's a pretty cute girl
Roy Mustang -SA-
Scratch the first person you've just listed, and you're absolutely right!

Well thank you for your input Colonel. :3
StrayKit
Envy has my main vote easily. Ed isn't bad either, and Winry's a pretty cute girl

Envy can have his moments as well. I could never really get past the outfit though.
ELgirl
StrayKit

Envy can have his moments as well. I could never really get past the outfit though.

i never really had a problem with it. mildly confusing at first but then it went away
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit

i never really had a problem with it. mildly confusing at first but then it went away

Honestly I don't think I knew that Envy was a boy until the end of the first anime when he said that he was Ed's half brother haha.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Hawkeye is super sexy

Beeves's Husbando

Friendly Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
yeah i think that envy is sexiest :3
ELgirl
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit

Honestly I don't think I knew that Envy was a boy until the end of the first anime when he said that he was Ed's half brother haha.

i guessed that but didn't care much either way. still looks mostly the same in brotherhood/the manga and in that Envy's basically genderless
kefkadragon
Hawkeye is super sexy

I'm glad that someone has come in and complemented a girl. I made sure to keep it very opened ended so that everyone was up for vote. not just the men.
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit

i guessed that but didn't care much either way. still looks mostly the same in brotherhood/the manga and in that Envy's basically genderless

That can be good for role-players and fanfiction writers. They can make he whatever gender fits.
ELgirl
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit

That can be good for role-players and fanfiction writers. They can make he whatever gender fits.

oh trust me, i've seen people do that, some of them exploit it i think
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit
ELgirl
StrayKit

oh trust me, i've seen people do that, some of them exploit it i think

Yea, like the people that use it just so that Envy can be this like sex doll for their favorite characters. I've seen that done with a few characters. Like Edward and Alphonse. I have nothing against yaoi, sometimes I prefer it, but they change genders just for the sake of sex and it's just gross.

Liberal Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Envy is awesome but I wouldn't call him sexy.

Darius is the sexy one! Damn I love that monkey man ^.=.^

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas