Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Liu Junjie
I think the saddest death was Nina's. I actually found her's a tad bit disturbing. neutral

The death I wish never happened was Mae's, he was my favorite character. And for some reason, I found Envy's death kinda sad in Brotherhood. .w.

That's because when Envy killed himself, he was a tiny, crying, little, slug thing. It's hard to watch something that cute cry and commit suicide.

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Hughes was heart breaking. He was my absolute favorite person. ^.^

7,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Millionaire 200
O_Falla the Demon Deer
That's because when Envy killed himself, he was a tiny, crying, little, slug thing. It's hard to watch something that cute cry and commit suicide.

That is true. He was quite adorable. ;w; Envy, Y u be a jack a** all the time and then pull this depressing stunt?

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Hughes!

I was watching the episode with my brother and I honestly did not expect them to kill him off! I pulled my knees to me really tight and buried my face in my arms and cried! I shed actual tears , he was honestly my favorite character and such an amazing father to his daughter so I found it kind of hard not to cry...

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I thought a real sad death was Hohenheim's at Trisa's grave site. Of course, that death brought closure to the whole series.

The death I thought was well-deserving was Father's. What a major a** he was. He kind of reminds me of Naraku from InuYasha. How he has his homunculi minions do all his dirty work for him while he sits on a throne and not getting his own hands filthy, is just like how Naraku has his minions do.

Shy Pup

13,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I cried when Hughes died as well and hated when Nina died.
But I think she needed to because she was in so much pain.

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
Maes Hughes.
Also I ended up crying when Greed died.

Trash

I forgot all about Envy's death untill you guys mentioned it.:c That has to be the third sadest FMA death for me..

*goes to dvr and watches the episode of his death*
It was soooo sad DDDDD;
I STILL cry whenever I watch it

Though I actually think the death/funeral scene was sadder in the first FMA

7,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Millionaire 200
O_Falla the Demon Deer
He kind of reminds me of Naraku from InuYasha. How he has his homunculi minions do all his dirty work for him while he sits on a throne and not getting his own hands filthy, is just like how Naraku has his minions do.

Off Topic: I actually quite like Naraku. XD

On Topic: However, I did not like Father and his death made me go, "Ha, ya b***h." Another death made me pretty happy was Barry the Chopper's... too bad he came back as a soul attached to a suit for quite a while. He disturbed me... .w.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hughes dying was sooooo sad!!! cat_sad

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I almost stabbed myself when edward died at the near end of the 2003 anime crying

Feline Cat

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Cart Raider 100
In the 2003 series, I found Selim's death really depressing. In fact, it's one of the reasons I could never really watch the whole series--I much prefer the original story, and Brotherhood is more upbeat. Not that it doesn't have its depressing moments, of course.

And yeah, Nina and Hughes sad

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Huuuughes~
Normally I'm too mantastic for fictional things to make me have emotions, but... That was so uncool.

Also wasn't best pleased about original Greed's death.
It wasn't a sad one, but I didn't want him gone. So early in the series too.
Man, I had to watch him die FIVE TIMES. All because stupid Adult Swim kept going back to the beginning. I wouldn't mind but they have made me cry so many times because of it.

That's Fullmetal for you though, always full of happy endings.

crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces