Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

The Chimera mess and Hughes' death+funeral. Also - in Briggs where Ed gets a beam rammed through his gut.
-Badass Kovan-
What's the saddest episode, to you, In all of the series.
I think its when In FMA: B When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant. I cried sooo bad. DX

i agree, that one or the one where the serial killer went after winry..even tho it wasnt as much sad as straight up scary

Newbie Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant..

Fuzzy Wolf

6,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
-Badass Kovan-
I think its when In FMA: B When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant. I cried sooo bad. DX

*NINA* you say and that crazy doctor is MAD!! i said before that i wouldn't forgive him, Scar should had do something to him and i don't like that he lived till the final in the first, yes I could say that FMA when nina is the saddest, BUT CRIED very much times with the FMAS(shinsetsu)

OLIVIA MIRA AMSTRONG, i loved her, haha being so strong...well well i was saying saddest episode. Sorry
When Hughes dies
Last Episode..Saddest EVER (Reason: because i knew it was Over)
RiotRazor
When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant..

I Know right!! Sick ********]
Well the episode when Ed finds Nina splattered on an ally wall definitely got to me .
Another was Hughes death and funeral. And of coarse episode 51 when Ed bleeds to death ...

Distinct Lunatic

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hughes' death & funeral.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I think the saddest episode was when Maes Hughes died. I cried everytime in that episode cause of his adorable daughter. R.I.P Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes.

Man-Hungry Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-hughes' death
-buccaneer's death
-shou tucker turning nina into a chimera
-basically every time they replay what happened when ed and al tried to transmute their mother

gets me every time

Man-Hungry Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kimhyunjoong124

I think the saddest episode was when Maes Hughes died. I cried everytime in that episode cause of his adorable daughter. R.I.P Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes.

**Brigadier General Maes Hughes. u_u

Fashionable Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Person of Interest 200
-Badass Kovan-

i thinkit even sadder in fma because we get shown a graphic image of her guts splattered all over the wall! crying

Witty Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
The episode where Hughes dies. But then his daughter doesn't understand and says daddy need to do his work, that always gets me.

Dapper Noob

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
hughs.

there is nothing even close to hughs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash