Welcome to Gaia! ::

in brotherhood it was the entire time Envy was being killed....still cry my eyes out every time.

in the '03 anime i got really depressed and teary when Elysia was crying at the funeral
I can't recall specific episodes (or manga chapters) in terms of numbers and stuff, but I remember the moments that were saddest to me overall.
The saddest moment for me was Greed's death (the original Greed, I mean, not the first anime adaptation).

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
When Shou Tucker turned nina into a chimera and also the episode where Maes Hughes dies crying crying I cried so hard

Precious Sweetheart

6,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
The only episode that manages to make me cry every time I watch it is when Tucker transmutes Nina and Alexander. In both series. It's just so sad!! crying
-Badass Kovan-
What's the saddest episode, to you, In all of the series.
I think its when In FMA: B When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant. I cried sooo bad. DX

Omg I couldn't stop crying ;n;

Trash

I also cried when Lin Fan's Grandfather died. I was like, Nuuuu TT^TT

Liberal Capitalist

I cried my eyes out when Envy died. When Ed tells him he is envious of humans and he kills himself, that was the only moment in which I really CRIED in FMAB.

Timid Lunatic

-Badass Kovan-
What's the saddest episode, to you, In all of the series.
I think its when In FMA: B When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant. I cried sooo bad. DX

Yeah... :c
Manic657
Is Maes Hughes not going to be brought up? The man was amazing, his death choked me up.

EDIT: Sorry, episode 25.

Episode 25 in the 2003 anime, episode 10 in Brotherhood. Both hard to watch, especially when Ed, Al, and Winry are on the train talking about thanking Hughes when they next see him, and then we're slotted straight to the funeral, with Elicia not understanding and wanting her daddy to get up.

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Possibly the death of Hughes. Gosh darn it...

4,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
When Mina is turned into a chimera, and when hughes died, those are the 2 saddest episodes.

Newbie Hunter

Manic657
Is Maes Hughes not going to be brought up? The man was amazing, his death choked me up.

EDIT: Sorry, episode 25.

Completely agreed. I lost it at least 3 times in that ep. When he died, when Elicia was asking why they were burying her dad, and when Mustang cried. So many manly tears were shed.
-Badass Kovan-
Fevershox
Saddest episode was definitely the Brotherhood version of Hugh's funeral. I cant remember which episode, I think it was around 13-16
I believe it's 14.
Knew it was around there, thanks for providing correct information ^.^
Episode 41 of Brotherhood, where (spoil) Ed gets pierced by a steel beam! Okay, not really THE saddest, but... poor Ed, and Al is also affected when Ed collapses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff