Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
~Takuya chuckled Lightly~ People keep calling you name because you reactions is so funny, Plus its true. ~He bowed politely and showed the young Male his Watch~ I'm Takuya Kemono also know as The Spirit Sight Alchemist. Its nice to meet you Edward and Alphonse Elric, I've heard a lot about you two...

"A another state alchemist? There are so many!" you hear a young brown haired girl say as she lands from a top of a building. She looks at Ed, " How's my little Eddie?" " MAR! I told you! don't call me that!" " Why? you dont like the part about being little? Or Eddie?" " I don't like either! Jsut because you tagged along, doesn't mean you can be a b***h to us!" " but I'm not a b***h to Alphonse, he's cool more cool than you will ever be!" She notices the other male and bows " Hello, I'm Mar, is this little pipsqueak messing with you?"
*He shook his Head* It's more, I'm Messing with him. Anyway Edo-Kun, Aru-Chan. If I'm not mistaken you look as if you were heading towards the Library. Mind if I tag along...?

Noob

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Solf Kimblee, the Red Lotus-or if you prefer, the Crimson Alchemist, stepped out of the state-issued sedan just in time to witness the Fullmetal having one of his trademark...um..'explosions' if you will. He smiled and shook his head. A gust of wind swirled by and ruffled his long white trench coat. He held his hat firmly in place as he approached Elric and the other stranger-another state alchemist, judging by the watch chain that showed at his pocket.

"My my...you're reputation surely does precede you my altitude-challenged friend." he snickered. "And who might you be?" he asked the strange new alchemist. "I haven't seen you around."

[OOC: Where are we in the stream of time and where?]

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
*He shook his Head* It's more, I'm Messing with him. Anyway Edo-Kun, Aru-Chan. If I'm not mistaken you look as if you were heading towards the Library. Mind if I tag along...?

" I guess you can...." Ed says and keeps walking.

" oh good, someone else to mess with ed! Oh wait, thats my job!" Mar says
*He looked at Kimblee a little confused* Takuya Kemono,The Spirit Sight Alchemist, And who may you be...?

//This and location we mentioned in my first post

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
*He looked at Kimblee a little confused* Takuya Kemono,The Spirit Sight Alchemist, And who may you be...?

//This and location we mentioned in my first post

" he's the Crimson Alchemist. I've seen him before somewhere...." mar says as she gets into a fighting stance, " I dont trust him"
*Takuyas Spirit Cat jumped on his shoulder and spoke in a voice which all could hear* "The Crimson Alchemist...A State alchemist who went rouge and insane during and after the Isbarlian War. He went Power Crazy from the stone and can change the human body into a ticking time bomb."
So...your sayig we should be warey of him Kami...? *He spoke to what looks like nothing making him look like some insane kid*

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
*Takuyas Spirit Cat jumped on his shoulder and spoke in a voice which all could hear* "The Crimson Alchemist...A State alchemist who went rouge and insane during and after the Isbarlian War. He went Power Crazy from the stone and can change the human body into a ticking time bomb.

" I feel a presence of something not here..." Mar says and looks behind Ed and Al. " It feels kind, am I right?"

Noob

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Suddenly, a young woman seemed to fall out of the sky from nowhere, but she landed safely enough; apparently rooftops posed no obstacle for her. He listened to the lively exchange between her and the shorty with a raised brow. Wow, no wonder he has a complex, he thought. And she certainly did have a trashy vocabulary. Ah well, seems as though there was no such thing as a 'true lady' anymore.

He turned his attention back to Elric and the newer alchemist.

"I'm Solf Kimblee-The Red Lotus Alchemist." he answered. He didn't mention the part about having recently being sprung from prison. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance." he added, going about the usual societal-expected diplomacy expected of 'normal' people.
*Both Takuya and his cat look at Mar speak at the same time* So...You can sense the ghost...?

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
*Both Takuya and his cat look at Mar speak at the same time* So...You can sense the ghost...?

" somewhat, I mean... Its hard to explain but, I feel that it is here. If i try hard enough I can hear what it says. " She breathes hard, " It is a cat. Your cat, am i right?"
*Takuya nodded* Well Chojo Gensho only became mine once he reached the spirit world...we're not aloud pets in the orphanage...

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
*Takuya nodded* Well Chojo Gensho only became mine once he reached the spirit world...we're not aloud pets in the orphanage...

and she smiles " That's why I feel like its safe, and happy"
"I...I see..." Takuya looked at Mar and smiled lightly

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
"I...I see..." Takuya looked at Mar and smiled lightly

" I also love animals, so that feeling to me is normal when a kind animal spirit is around"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff