Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heres the deal, I'm starting a RP thing and I want all who love FMA to join. I'm Ed
Can we use are oc's Plus who is starting?

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun

yea u can and its the main charaters

Ed
Al
winry
Mustang Hawkeye
Ling
Ect.
MarElric
Heath Mitzugage-Kun

Ed
Al
winry
Mustang Hawkeye
Ling
Ect.

Cool, xD Now to pick one! I-i have to many -No Life-

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
MarElric
Heath Mitzugage-Kun

Ed
Al
winry
Mustang Hawkeye
Ling
Ect.

Cool, xD Now to pick one! I-i have to many -No Life-

i call ed already razz
Quote:
i call ed already razz

All use My Oc...Takuya Kemono. So are you gonna create the rp starter?

Noob

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Is this still going on? I got dibs on Kimblee!

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zolf Meister
Is this still going on? I got dibs on Kimblee!

yes it is u can be kimblee!
Who is doing the rp Starter D:

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
Quote:
i call ed already razz

All use My Oc...Takuya Kemono. So are you gonna create the rp starter?

how about giving u the honors
// Okai

~Takuya Kemono also known as "The Spirit Sight Alchemist" wonder around town in his Usual clothing. A loose white shirt, baggy black jeans with the word "Yin" Gratified down the left side. He also wore a White scarf and a Black hoodie. He had a satchel back hanging of his Right shoulder, it was filled with anything he would most likely need, First-aid kit, a book about alchemy and a book about the spirit world. There is much more in his bag but those were the main things. Anyway as he wondered around he looked at the different people doing their daily task's, His spirit cat walked beside him, Sadly he was the only one who could see this cat. He reached into his pocket to pull out his state watch and looked at the time, It was quite early in the morning; 9:26am~

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
// Okai

~Takuya Kemono also known as "The Spirit Sight Alchemist" wonder around town in his Usual clothing. A loose white shirt, baggy black jeans with the word "Yin" Gratified down the left side. He also wore a White scarf and a Black hoodie. He had a satchel back hanging of his Right shoulder, it was filled with anything he would most likely need, First-aid kit, a book about alchemy and a book about the spirit world. There is much more in his bag but those were the main things. Anyway as he wondered around he looked at the different people doing their daily task's, His spirit cat walked beside him, Sadly he was the only one who could see this cat. He reached into his pocket to pull out his state watch and looked at the time, It was quite early in the morning; 9:26am~

Ed is walking around in the opposite direction with his younger brother Al. He's in his famous red jacket and black outfit, carrying his suitcase. He was still on the search for the philosopher's stone, and was headed for the library.
~He looked ahead of him to see a short...Blonde boy in a red coat. He mumbled under his breath when he got a little closer* The Fullmetal Pipsqueak... *He glanced a the young boy with his green eyes only to meet the Gold eyes of Edward~

Heart Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heath Mitzugage-Kun
~He looked ahead of him to see a short...Blonde boy in a red coat. He mumbled under his breath when he got a little closer* The Fullmetal Pipsqueak... *He glanced a the young boy with his green eyes only to meet the Gold eyes of Edward~

" WHO YOU CALLING SHORT?" He yelled as everyone glared at him.
Al sighs " Brother, why do you do this everywhere we go?"
" THAT b*****d JUST CALLED ME SHORT!"
~Takuya chuckled Lightly~ People keep calling you name because you reactions is so funny, Plus its true. ~He bowed politely and showed the young Male his Watch~ I'm Takuya Kemono also know as The Spirit Sight Alchemist. Its nice to meet you Edward and Alphonse Elric, I've heard a lot about you two...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff