Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Stop complaining and just buy it from the god damn marketplace D<! Its not gaia's fault that they can't make it available to everyone. Gaia makes more money from people buying it from other countries so they're probably upset about it too. JUST SHUT UP OK.
User Image
If it's not Gaia's fault, then whose fault is it?

Tipsy Vampire

Tasticles

A combination of International Trade Laws, the US distributor, and the original Japanese distributor.

Sorry, but you're not going to find one big bad guy to yell at here.
Karill
Tasticles

A combination of International Trade Laws, the US distributor, and the original Japanese distributor.

That's too bad.
And I was preparing to load my gun.

Tipsy Vampire

Tasticles
Karill
Tasticles

That's too bad.

It's unfortunate. Sometimes, despite all that level-grinding, there's no endboss.
Karill
Tasticles
Karill
Tasticles

That's too bad.

It's unfortunate. Sometimes, despite all that level-grinding, there's no endboss.

Please use vocabulary that can be understood by everyone. Not everyone knows about video games or whatever.

Devoted Prophet

10,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Tasticles

Please use vocabulary that can be understood by everyone. Not everyone knows about video games or whatever.

You seemed to completely understand what he said though.
Damn you're just here to act like a b***h aren't you?

OHNOES I WISH GAIA WOULD GIVE EVERYTHING FOR FREE NFFFF I HATE THEM NOA

Grow up. Or get out.

Chatty Prophet

I was a little annoyed when I found out I couldn't buy it because I wasn't from the US. I just saved up and bought one from the MP, I don't see why people are complaining so much. Isn't much gaia could do about it.

Fashionable Giver

Quote:

...you cant be serious. rofl

Tipsy Vampire

Tasticles
Karill
Tasticles
Karill
Tasticles

That's too bad.

I was just reiterating what I said before in more video-game related terminology in an attempt to be cute.

Regardless, no, there's no one person or company to lay the blame on, no one person you can go shoot, no one nothing. The simple fact of the matter is that life isn't fair and this is one example.

Fortunately, non-US users actually have a way of obtaining said items. It is called the marketplace. Hell, for a while I felt bad enough that I was tempted purchase some myself and hand them out free to non-US users, but stepping foot into the SF and this place has soured me on that idea.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Maru Tonshi
User Image
Stop complaining and just buy it from the god damn marketplace D<! Its not gaia's fault that they can't make it available to everyone. Gaia makes more money from people buying it from other countries so they're probably upset about it too. JUST SHUT UP OK.
User Image

For several million gold... which most users don't have.

Space Genius

I agree, however I'm from Europe and I also couldn't buy those items in Mechan Neko. You got Marketplace, so STFU and just buy them if you want them so much. Jeez... -_-

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image

Thats kinda hard since I don't even know what the items are :b I mean I understand they have problems with legalty s**t but why can't I just view the store neutral
shulie
User Image

Thats kinda hard since I don't even know what the items are :b I mean I understand they have problems with legalty s**t but why can't I just view the store neutral

User Image
There's only one item in the shop and thats the CI.
User Image

Friendly Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Actually I do believe its something to do with Funimations legal s**t..and one wonders why they're going out of business :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff