Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It like DragonBall Z, no matter how long ago it ended its never forgotten.

Questionable Borg

Icefire351
What's DBZ got to do with anything?

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mayor Gravity
Icefire351

Im saying even though dbz is an older anime people still watch it like fma it ended awhile a go and people still watch it.

Questionable Borg

Icefire351
Mayor Gravity
Icefire351

Im saying even though dbz is an older anime people still watch it like fma it ended awhile a go and people still watch it.
Oh, I read it as "I like DBZ" my bad.
Icefire351

DBZ was amazing when I was a kid, but trying to go back and watch it now...

Sailor Moon > DBZ
Meisei omei
Icefire351

Sailor Moon > DBZ

We all have shows we loved at one time, then maybe went back later and scratched heads about why we were such fans. Fullmetal is one of those shows that isn't just for adults or teens or kids: it really does have something for all ages, even though it isn't always easy to watch. I knew a girl who was a semi-quadraplegic (she didn't need a respirator to breathe, and had limited use of her arms and hands), and I often think of her bravery when I watch FMA. Still, not everybody likes it, and also, a lot of people never look back once they've finished watching a show. (They're the ones DVD merchants hate... or love, because they keep having to buy or rent new stuff).
Drummer_kidder
Meisei omei
Icefire351

Sailor Moon > DBZ

We all have shows we loved at one time, then maybe went back later and scratched heads about why we were such fans. Fullmetal is one of those shows that isn't just for adults or teens or kids: it really does have something for all ages, even though it isn't always easy to watch. I knew a girl who was a semi-quadraplegic (she didn't need a respirator to breathe, and had limited use of her arms and hands), and I often think of her bravery when I watch FMA. Still, not everybody likes it, and also, a lot of people never look back once they've finished watching a show. (They're the ones DVD merchants hate... or love, because they keep having to buy or rent new stuff).

That brings up the issue of playback value.(I've yet to find more things with a really good replay value. I've found about 2 series I can go back to and watch happily) Like you said, people have preferences I totally agree with you.

Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
It did, but it's a good series so I like to rewatch it time to time.

Demonic Cat

25,825 Points
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
the mighty stringbean
holy cow
thought this ended years ago

Even if it, did, I'm still watching both
I know I wrote before, but hey. The Mignogna-ness is still creamy and yummy in the dub, the art is still great, and the story is still classic. Some people watch "Singing in the Rain" every Christmas, too ("make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh..." wink . heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff