Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IT doesn't have a p***s. OR a v****a. So that's why it's so pissed off and homicidal all the time, it's sexually frustrated but can't do anything about it.

Distinct Genius

2,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Unbeatable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
He's a guy who wears a bra.
Neither.
At least, in my head, he's biologically male, but his gender is something in between man and woman.
I dunno
Headcannons /o/
neither, he is a worm like thing that transforms into a monster
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In the 2003 anime, Envy is male. But in the manga and Brotherhood, Envy is genderless.

Hilarious Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Envy is a guy...surprisingly. But he looks like both. One moment he looks like a girl at one angle, and then a boy at another. He is very strange...

ENVY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Beloved Raider

EisKaiser25
Envy is a guy...surprisingly. But he looks like both. One moment he looks like a girl at one angle, and then a boy at another. He is very strange...

ENVY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

haha i like this post ;p

Hilarious Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
XO-Sininen
EisKaiser25

ENVY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

haha i like this post ;p

Thank you. smile

Beloved Raider

EisKaiser25
XO-Sininen
EisKaiser25

ENVY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

haha i like this post ;p

Thank you. smile

redface hehe no problem

Dangerous Lunatic

I think he's supposed to be genderless, thus the androgynous character design. It probably has something to do with his ability to impersonate anyone - man or woman.

Everyone refers to him as 'he' though.

His voice actor is definitely a woman though - and she speaks very low. This is a pretty common practice in the voice acting world, especially in anime.

Edit: I'm pretty sure when they did the voice acting for Al, they put a metal colander or bucket over the voice actors head. I lul'd when I read that.

Dangerous Lunatic

EisKaiser25

ENVY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

There were several points where I looked at him and thought 'COME ON THOSE ARE TOTALLY BOOBS.' But no. just... really defined pecs. >.<

Hilarious Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Azula the Phoenix Queen
EisKaiser25

ENVY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

There were several points where I looked at him and thought 'COME ON THOSE ARE TOTALLY BOOBS.' But no. just... really defined pecs. >.<

Nah...he just has Man Boobs. XDD

jk..but I had moments like that too. >.>

Quotable Prophet

Like Azula said, Envy is referred to as male, so I think of him as male.

My friend has the cosplay suit though, and even though Envy's my favorite character, it took me a while to get it, too. Don't feel bad about asking.
I think Envy is genderless, because of his ability to morph etc. If you want to see him as a guy, he's a guy, but if you want to view her as a girl, she's a girl. The actual characters in FMA actually switched it up smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff