Welcome to Gaia! ::

GREED-SAMA. heart I mean, I love Ling-chan. He's one of my FAVORITE characters out of the whole franchise. And he makes FMAB far more interesting. The one thing I hate the most about the '03 anime is that the Xing people aren't in it cuz it's a different story cuz at the time, the manga wasn't done yet.

Greed-sama sacrificed himself to save Amestris. He has a sexy voice in Japanese AND English (Troy Baker). heart He doesn't fight women. He doesn't lie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are so unfair! Greed mark 2 does have a great, super-great voice, and he's all that, so on. But I love how Ling is so blase when he accuses Ed of being Envy when they're both stuck inside Gluttony-- he just lifts his hand while Ed delivers a series of spin kicks and says, "Okay, you're really you." Also the way he says, "Eating a delish-shush dinner," and gets drop kicked out the hotel window by Ed! So, I guess for me, it's Ling. sweatdrop

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
I freaking love both @__@ it's hard to decide which one I like better, they both are just too amazing heart heart
Why can't I choose both of them? I do like Ling just a little bit more than Greed though
Greed all teh way! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces