FMA & FMAB 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 7 ]
all 3 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
1 2 3 4 >

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Now because i live in Canada i feel angry and makes people think it might be; racist, biased, greedy/selfish. But then i realized that they are TRYING to get it avalible to the rest of the world. - And how people are butthurt/ trolling the people (teasing them and/or making the prices high) who cant get it.

BUT LETS BE OPTIMISTIC AND HOPE THEY CAN GET IT TOO US FAST.. BECAUSE I AM SAD ABOUT IT.

So i have questions just incase you dont know what too talk about
Which of the shows(manga too) do you prefer?
Who's your favourite character?
Fav episode/ part
WHy

I like FMAB & manga allot better but i wont get mad at you if you didn't

My favourite character is Alphonse (and Mei/May)
And my favourite part is when Mei thought Alphonse was "with" winry, and he says he wasn't.
if you dont watch FMAB(or manga) then i like the part with ed & milk!!

Sorry 'bout my grammer!!
I agree. I understand it's bummer that other countries can't get the items but it's not that big of a deal. If Gaia wants to or doesn't release it to any other country then what's the issue? Yes I'm in the US but even if I wasn't I wouldn't flip my s**t. But honestly I just don't understand why it's causing this issue. They're just items sad

On a brighter note. I like Lust in the first anime and Greed in the second. Both their goals were cute emotion_dowant

Trash

I prefer fmab, but others seem to disagree here..

My favorite character would either be Edward Elric, Maes Hughes, or Greed. *shrugs*

My favorite episode of fma would eb the one is all, all is one episode.

Why? Mostly because of the message it sends. The whole evolution sorta thing.. And besides the few bits of funny parts in the episode, it shows the struggles they have been through to get to where they ended up... Bunch of mushy stuff..

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bobby Sunshine
I agree. I understand it's bummer that other countries can't get the items but it's not that big of a deal. If Gaia wants to or doesn't release it to any other country then what's the issue? Yes I'm in the US but even if I wasn't I wouldn't flip my s**t. But honestly I just don't understand why it's causing this issue. They're just items sad

On a brighter note. I like Lust in the first anime and Greed in the second. Both their goals were cute emotion_dowant
Im sorry but i agree with half it's just how i read -but maybe not what you meant..
"If Gaia thinks other countries dont deserve it, who gives a crap." Now not only is that Biased but it racist. People know they're items but they get hyped up just to find that they can get- but that's one of the things gaia was made for ITS ITEMS. xp
Now thats probably me just going crazy..

So i would have to agree with the chracters they are awesome!!! - MAy not be my favourite BUT it was sad!!(when they died)

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
r a z z b l i u t o

My favorite character would either be Edward Elric, Maes Hughes, or Greed. *shrugs*

Why? Mostly because of the message it sends. The whole evolution sorta thing.. And besides the few bits of funny parts in the episode, it shows the struggles they have been through to get to where they ended up... Bunch of mushy stuff..
What i you talking about!! i like FMAB, i am going to watch that....
.. ;A; hughes and greed. i love'em

2,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
snowlow123456

I'm not saying to not give a crap but to not exaggerate the issue. If I found out that the items were released to one country that wasn't mine then of course I'd be upset (because it's my favorite show) but it's not that bad. People can be upset that's fine but not as upset as people are getting. As far as I know Gaia is just having issues with the copyright license not Gaia being discriminatory to the rest of the world. I'm just going with what I know.
In shorter terms, it's not horrible just unfortunate...

I thought Greed's first death was kind of humorous but it was sad to die overall. I think FMA was more dramatic than FMAB but dramatic in a good way heart

Trash

snowlow123456
r a z z b l i u t o

I was just in a forum, and i was about the only person that favored fmab.</3
I love them too.. Even if Greed was supposed to be a bad guy.. ; n;

I'm watching it right now too. Even if it lags my computer, it's worth it!

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
AsDarknessSurroundsUs
Lolz rofl
question ohhhh ok!

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
r a z z b l i u t o
snowlow123456
r a z z b l i u t o

I was just in a forum, and i was about the only person that favored fmab.</3
I love them too.. Even if Greed was supposed to be a bad guy.. ; n;

I'm watching it right now too. Even if it lags my computer, it's worth it!
TRUE DAT

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bobby Sunshine
snowlow123456

I'm not saying to not give a crap but to not exaggerate the issue. If I found out that the items were released to one country that wasn't mine then of course I'd be upset (because it's my favorite show) but it's not that bad. People can be upset that's fine but not as upset as people are getting. As far as I know Gaia is just having issues with the copyright license not Gaia being discriminatory to the rest of the world. I'm just going with what I know.
In shorter terms, it's not horrible just unfortunate...

I thought Greed's first death was kind of humorous but it was sad to die overall. I think FMA was more dramatic than FMAB but dramatic in a good way heart
oh man sorry for making you type allot i understood you meant it that way and was ok its just my stubborn side always has an opinion.

.. One of the many reasons i like FMAB better. heart
snowlow123456

Please, I write alot on the computer it's no big deal bro~

Mhm, FMA was more on the creepy and more adult side which I like alot (and oh yesss the gore heart ). But I thought FMAB was as much of a plot twist as FMA which made me be able to keep up with it easier.

Dapper Capitalist

I prefer the manga, and while I loved Brotherhood, it still didn't cover some area's of the story (especially the beginning) as well as the manga did. I tried to watch the first anime, I really did, but I just couldn't. It's not because it was different but because I just couldn't get into. I've read plenty of summaries to understand the gist of how it went and ended though.

My favorite character was Hohenheim. I'm not entirely sure why but I just loved how his character developed from what our first impressions of him are lead to be based on Ed's hatred of him, to up until when we find out the full back story between him and Father. But I think it's worth mentioning that there's not a single character in this series that I don't like.

For a favorite part, it's hard to say. Can I just pick the whole series? I don't think I can settle on one favorite part. From the fist chapter to the very last page I was hooked emotion_kirakira

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CreativeButLazy
I prefer the manga, and while I loved Brotherhood, it still didn't cover some area's of the story (especially the beginning) as well as the manga did. I tried to watch the first anime, I really did, but I just couldn't. It's not because it was different but because I just couldn't get into. I've read plenty of summaries to understand the gist of how it went and ended though.

My favorite character was Hohenheim. I'm not entirely sure why but I just loved how his character developed from what our first impressions of him are lead to be based on Ed's hatred of him, to up until when we find out the full back story between him and Father. But I think it's worth mentioning that there's not a single character in this series that I don't like.

For a favorite part, it's hard to say. Can I just pick the whole series? I don't think I can settle on one favorite part. From the fist chapter to the very last page I was hooked emotion_kirakira

*clap**clap* me gusta

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
I really enjoyed the first, but I have to admit that Brotherhood develops the relationships more and also answers many questions. You also get the resolution for Ed 7 Al, the reconciliation between Ed and Hoenheim and of course Ed's proposal to Winry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff