all 3 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
greemo
my favorite character is greedling because he is a badass that conquered his inner demons (lol) and did the right thing in the end
IKR? i really love him too!

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
AnGeLiC_LuUvEr08
i love them all!
YAY xp

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
snowlow123456
kiarados
I really liked both anime series. But I preferred the first half of FMA and the Ending of FMA:B. The reason being you got to see some of the characters develop more in FMA, such as Hughes. Also, in FMA, you were introduced to Loki, who if you watch both series can see how he changes as a character. Which is really cool.

My favorite character would have to Maes Hughes, Greed in both series =D And Envy in both. ^.^ In that order! haha.

Favorite Episode... The Flame Alchemist Episode of FMA
And favorite Part is the fight against Father of FMA:B
who's loki? other than that cooL!

Oops, Yoki. Must've been typing too fast.

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kiarados
snowlow123456
kiarados
I really liked both anime series. But I preferred the first half of FMA and the Ending of FMA:B. The reason being you got to see some of the characters develop more in FMA, such as Hughes. Also, in FMA, you were introduced to Loki, who if you watch both series can see how he changes as a character. Which is really cool.

My favorite character would have to Maes Hughes, Greed in both series =D And Envy in both. ^.^ In that order! haha.

THAT makes siooo much more sense!! Yea i really hated yoki in the frst installement, but i bonded to him in brotherhood

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
snowlow123456
kiarados
snowlow123456
kiarados

THAT makes siooo much more sense!! Yea i really hated yoki in the frst installement, but i bonded to him in brotherhood

haha, yeah. But I liked introducing him at least in the first one. The second one you got to see him actually help, even if he was scared.

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
Well I am annoyed I live in the UK (England) and I love Fullmetal Alchemist i am really disappointed that gaia didn't let anyone except users in america access to the items sad
i know its sad but we cab still buy it with gold

they are extremly expensive sad
well gaia gives u daily 10 cash and then u save up and eventtully buy something and sell it for gold.

Hmph sad I guess I'll just have to deal with the situation the annoying way crying

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
Well I am annoyed I live in the UK (England) and I love Fullmetal Alchemist i am really disappointed that gaia didn't let anyone except users in america access to the items sad

well gaia gives u daily 10 cash and then u save up and eventtully buy something and sell it for gold.

Hmph sad I guess I'll just have to deal with the situation the annoying way crying
so by complainin?

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel

so by complainin?

No by dealing with it

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel

so by complainin?

No by dealing with it
oh... lol
yum_puddi Hmm my favorite FMAB character.. Hawkeye =D Favorite Alchemist? Ed, def ed. Fav episode? Ooh man I don't remember the ep but it's the one where Winry meets Scar and wants to shoot him and Ed's all, NOOO DONNT DOO ITT!! Series fave? Def Brotherhood. Favorite thing?? I'm writing a fan fic where Al alls in love with Scarlett (my character) the youngest commander in the army. And she's like, the most amazing alchemist in the whole entire everything. But she keeps it a secret and never uses Alchemy unless she has to. But some 'unseen plague' it killing Alchemists and only alchemists everywhere and she alone has to find the cure!~ The end. Blah blah yak yak etc etc yum_strawberry

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel

so by complainin?

No by dealing with it
oh... lol

It's fine smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items